What's your signature weapon?

I don`t technically have a signature weapon but I do have a signature loadout. A soldier style loadout or military you could say. One type of Assault weapon or other large weapon, one sidearm (currently an Unreal handgun which is baciclly a Terraria version of the classic Colt 1911 which is my favorite pistol), and one slot of throwable weapons (usually grenades). I do tend to favor the Minishark and it`s upgraded versions though.

I don`t technically have a signature weapon but I do have a signature loadout. A soldier style loadout or military you could say. One type of Assault weapon or other large weapon, one sidearm (currently an Unreal handgun which is baciclly a Terraria version of the classic Colt 1911 which is my favorite pistol), and one slot of throwable weapons (usually grenades). I do tend to favor the Minishark and it`s upgraded versions though.
Oh I forgot to add that I also carry one melee weapon (usually a blade of some kind) in case I run out of ammo. It`s like a Warzone with me, I Unload with every bullet and grenade I got.

Last edited:
I also use the swagalishis copper shortsword, of corse the most op weapon in the entire game. Oh and don't forget the SLIME STAFF!!!

jk

For my 1.3 character that uses hacks, the SDMG with Luminite Bullets.

For my 1.3 YouTube character, the Terra Blade, a Megashark with a Endless Musket Pouch and Fetid Baghnakhs.

For my old 1.2 character that used hacks the North Pole, the Horseman's Blade and a Chain Gun with Clorophyte Bullets.

The Uzi. It's Versatile, Rapid Firing, turn's Musket Balls into High Velocity Bullets, and over all looks good.

Daybreak if melee, LAST PRISM if mage, Rocket Lawchair/Any Rocket Launcher if ranged,

I will love throwing those daybreak spear to monsters and, if they survives, then they will die by daybreak debuff, or not.

LAST PRISM is mana eater, but so FREAKING POWERFUL, and, it looks like, MASTER SPARK!!!!.

Sometime when explosive is needed, i will use them when i have one, to use less bombs.

If it was Terraria weapons only, it wouldn't be weapon, but instead, a Moon charm.
If it was any video game, It would be Destiny's 'The Lord of Wolves' Exotic, Burst-fire Shotgun

Back
Top Bottom