NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

if this idea gets added, i wish there is a way to side with the enemies
1, old rpg style taming- using a certain item or killing enough of the enemies to have an enemie as a pet.
2, factions- you get to choose a class (crimson, corruption, jungle etc.) and the enemies in that biome will protect you.
3, befriending- every time you kill an enemie it will have a chance to become a pet (bosses don't work until the next boss in the progression is defeated)
These probably wont be added :p
worth a shot tho

I really like the idea of siding with a biome, and fighting along side the mobs. I’ve always thought that would be a cool feature. But I think it should be maybe an end game feature, because if it was done during game progression it would cripple the difficulty of the biome you were in, and you could change biomes to the one you were currently in.

I think if we could do this after beating the moon lord, that would be great, then it would be used in like a sort of a creative mode, for people who just want to build after beating the game. Not to mention servers could use this to protect their buildings.

I would love this, I could beat the moon lord, and then side with the hallow and build a massive mansion in it, and the monsters would side with me.

upload_2019-2-1_18-49-54.png

How would this be implemented? Typically, we don't stand at the borders between biomes, and this implementation might change that.

My concern is that this could become heavily influenced by players, as running this while a player is not present could potentially cause lag. Therefore, conflicts between biomes would only occur when the player is actively near a biome border.

Back
Top Bottom