NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

This needs to be a thing.

Except ONE note: mobs preaggroed on you shouldn't just turn around and attack something else. If you got chased by a Unicorn all the way back to the Corruption it shouldn't just see a Face monster and go after that instead. (Not for logic but for balance, otherwise I'd just stand in the divide between the two biomes and shoot everything.)
If you were to use this method to farm items, it will be an inefficient way.
As for the mobs, they lock on to a mob (Bulldog mode) and switch targets only once the mob it was targeting is dead or it has reached a critical health level.

The mobs should focus on the player always no exceptions. I don't like jobs fleeing either, Bone Lee fleeing would make him practically teleporting away and you could lose important drops. If a mod did add this, it would be better if they focused on the player then each other. No support.

The mobs should focus on the player always no exceptions. I don't like jobs fleeing either, Bone Lee fleeing would make him practically teleporting away and you could lose important drops. If a mod did add this, it would be better if they focused on the player then each other. No support.
That's your opinion, and I respect it but I'm pretty sure I said some dumb mobs, such as zombies/skeletons/the brainless types, would not flee, that includes Bone Lee.

That's your opinion, and I respect it but I'm pretty sure I said some dumb mobs, such as zombies/skeletons/the brainless types, would not flee, that includes Bone Lee.
I get that, but I still prefer mobs to team up to attack the player as common enemy. But if you were to watch them from a distance you could see them fighting.

I get that, but I still prefer mobs to team up to attack the player as common enemy. But if you were to watch them from a distance you could see them fighting.
You can't watch them from a distance, you can't see anything from a distance, everything is close to you because Terraria is a 2D game.

I like it, but I think that creatures should flee from bosses instead of ignoring them. In the case of it, the EoW, and BoC should not repel Corruption/Crimson creatures, Demon Eyes shouldn't avoid EoC.

Brilliant idea. Although this certainly will take a lot of coding (and time!) to implement, it's really worth it. I especially like the mini wars.
Just wondering, how is this biome territory going to be defined?

Brilliant idea. Although this certainly will take a lot of coding (and time!) to implement, it's really worth it. I especially like the mini wars.
Just wondering, how is this biome territory going to be defined?
What do you mean by biome territory?
If you are reffering to the biomes themselves, then the exact same way they are now, but one a battle is won, the winning biome will get a spread boots over the enemy biome.

What do you mean by biome territory?
If you are reffering to the biomes themselves, then the exact same way they are now, but one a battle is won, the winning biome will get a spread boots over the enemy biome.
What I mean is that how the spread bonus going to be defined.

Support!
I would get into the Crimson faction.But how about faster health regen for hallow?
Anyways,+5 support,also,which items you can't obtain if you are not in a biome faction battle?Other than that,i support.

Support!
I would get into the Crimson faction.But how about faster health regen for hallow?
Anyways,+5 support,also,which items you can't obtain if you are not in a biome faction battle?Other than that,i support.
Hallow is a balance between the to, meaning it gives some both defensive (including life regeneration) and offensive abilities.
I did not bother making or thinking about them because I scrapped the idea of factions.

Hallow is a balance between the to, meaning it gives some both defensive (including life regeneration) and offensive abilities.
I did not bother making or thinking about them because I scrapped the idea of factions.
Oh okay...So i am going into the hallow,and i love the hallow just because of that RAINBOW!
Anyways,can you answer my second question?

zimberzimber, you should get this made into a mod or something. Because this idea is brilliant, but I doubt it'll get put in for the sheer immensity of the idea. But I've always wanted to see an Eater of Souls and a Crimera duke it out!
or should I say...duck it out?

I like it :D it's unique, and it just makes sense!
Support!
I support!.png (terrible support thing, by me)

zimberzimber, you should get this made into a mod or something. Because this idea is brilliant, but I doubt it'll get put in for the sheer immensity of the idea. But I've always wanted to see an Eater of Souls and a Crimera duke it out!
or should I say...duck it out?
Sadly, I do not posses the time or knowledge needed to turn this into a mod.
You can look for a modder to make this, but I will not, because I'm lazy and busy.

Back
Top Bottom