When did you realize terraria was weird?

When I discovered many of the numerous bathroom jokes.
•Once, I went to my nurse to heal, and when I opened the chat bubble, it said "Turn your head and cough"
•The Mourning Wood thing
•Took me a while to figure out the Blood Moon joke

After this, I realized how #$%& up this game was.

When I realized that i was making an armor out of fungi, Ex. The chlorophyte and shroomite armor sets. Also when I realized that whenever i buy Illegal gun parts from the arms dealer, I host a criminal in my safehouse

When I realized that i was making an armor out of fungi, Ex. The chlorophyte and shroomite armor sets. Also when I realized that whenever i buy Illegal gun parts from the arms dealer, I host a criminal in my safehouse
I keep thinking those illegal gunparts are illegal because the sandgun been banned in most servers

When I used a purple spiky thing to combine a sword made of grass, some water katana, a sword that's literally fire, and a little purple sword made of some ore I got by killing a giant worm to make a bigger, more powerful sword.
And THAT sword can be combined with a broken sword (That you get from killing monsters from old movies.) to make it even more powerful, and then you can combine that with god damned Excalibur (Which you get from killing giant robot versions of monsters you killed before for some reason.) to make another, more powerful sword of grass that can shoot out a smaller version of itself..
But for some reason a sword that shoots out little bouncing kitty heads is more powerful than that. Oh, did I mention that said sword is dropped by Cthulhu's "brother" who has no lower body?

When I realized the guide had spawned and survived without a house before I even set foot on the world.
When flowers and moths try to kill me!
When a meteor killed my house.
When I tried to hug the giant eyeball and my body exploded and parts went everywhere.
When the sun wears sunglasses whenever you do
Bunny Cannon.
Lava doesn't melt my buckets.
When I can just build a length of rope to space and it doesn't even need to be attached to anything

Three Words: Eye. Of. Cthulhu
A giant disembodied skull and arms flying toward me after they burst out of an old man. Terrifying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom