Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

Everyone knows console is getting 1.4. The real question is, what about tModLoader? I know that's a big "if only" kind of question, but the free DLC Steam launch leaves potential for a paid DLC console launch after 1.4 is released.

Everyone knows console is getting 1.4. The real question is, what about tModLoader? I know that's a big "if only" kind of question, but the free DLC Steam launch leaves potential for a paid DLC console launch after 1.4 is released.

It is extremely unlikely that tmodloader could come to console as long as the current policies of the console manufacturers remain in place. Attempting to mod the console is something that the manufacturers don't permit. Each mod on the browser would have to be manually approved by each different manufacturer.

In the case of games like Minecraft and Skyrim on consoles, they have to go through a special approval process that I don't know the full details of and Re-Logic doesn't have the manpower to handle such a task.

Some people assume that it won't come out for a year or two. This is considering the wait that we endured for 1.3. However, others believe it'll release by the end of 2020.

I don’t think switch would take that long right? I would give console and switch probably the month of April next year, but who knows maybe we will be surprised, and we get the update at the very beginning of 2021
Hopefully not but switch has been behind in updates when compare to Xbox One and especially PS4. Idk, just a guesstimate of mine.

when and why did n release update 1.4 on consoles...

The update isn't ready for Consoles. There are hardware differences between the PC and Console versions that require additional development and testing, ontop of needing to be reviewed and certified by Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo before the Console versions can receive the 1.4 update.

There's no estimate on when 1.4 will be ready for Console.

Even though 505 keeps teasing us on the official group for terraria on xbox that 1.4 is coming soon they said that a month ago seriously if the outsource isnt close to being done dont say it is

We are getting an update on this in July by the looks of their latest state of the game post :)

I'm really excited for the update. Just hoping it's not a few years away and hoping that it comes out on switch and xbox at roughly the same time.

Will there be 1.4 on switch? I’m really wanting maces, whips, pylons, zookeeper, golfer, soaring insignia, terraprisma, graveyards, Queen Slime and empress. I’m starting to crack. Pc terraria is 5 bucks till the ninth. I NEED ASSURANCE (and pylons).

No confirmed date yet, but you can keep up-to-date with the monthly state of the game address relogic posts: Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

A snippet from the thread:

"We are hoping to be able to share more about the plans for Terraria 1.4 on Console/Switch in the July State of the Game. We are absolutely planning to bring Journey's End to these platforms (since we have seen some rumors stating otherwise), but we know you want the juicy details about what might happen when. Cannot necessarily promise that perfect level of detail next time - but we hope to be able to give some general ideas into the path ahead."

Phew good. Gotta beat moon lord before then so I have the weapons to not get decimated by the 1.4 brought phantasmal deathray! (It can pass through blocks).

Back
Top Bottom