PC When making a Mushroom Biome...

Demon Fox Kurama

Duke Fishron
I was wondering, I don't quite understand the way the Wiki puts it... For it to be considered a mushroom biome, does it have to have 100 mushroom grass blocks OR 100 mushroom blocks, or could it have 50 mushroom grass blocks and 50 mushroom blocks and count?

It does not count if you use the player placed Mushroom Blocks to create an artificial mushroom biome.

What the wiki means is that a player needs 100 blocks of mushroom grass to be in close proximity to create the Mushroom Biome. Which means 100 mud blocks which have Mushroom Grass on them.

The Mushroom Block is a building material for the player. On occasion a Mushroom Biome will generate with mushroom blocks making up it's house, but it does not make up what the game considers to be the "mushroom biome" which is formed only with the Mushroom Grass that grows on Mud Blocks.

It does not count if you use the player placed Mushroom Blocks to create an artificial mushroom biome.

What the wiki means is that a player needs 100 blocks of mushroom grass to be in close proximity to create the Mushroom Biome. Which means 100 mud blocks which have Mushroom Grass on them.

The Mushroom Block is a building material for the player. On occasion a Mushroom Biome will generate with mushroom blocks making up it's house, but it does not make up what the game considers to be the "mushroom biome" which is formed only with the Mushroom Grass that grows on Mud Blocks.

Sigh... I guess that means i'm not building a decent looking floating mushroom biome without wings, then.

Sigh... I guess that means i'm not building a decent looking floating mushroom biome without wings, then.

Eh, it's not that hard to build your way up there and place blocks of mud. (You can always mine your staircase away afterwards.)

If you're having trouble getting Mushroom Grass Seeds to drop, make a house in an existing mushroom biome, and assign the Dryad there long enough for a quick deal.

Back
Top Bottom