Casual When someone asks me "What is the meaning of life?"

Look at it from EVERY angle possible, everyone can be a friend, some close some not, but the importance is that you live as if everyday is a day of your birth

People who ask this are those people who never stop complaining about life and it annoys me. I would probably ask why it matters?

Life is Shrek,
Shrek is love.

22ef081ca6.png

Why does life need a meaning? Just try to be happy. Spreading happiness is a good way of achieving this, but remember to save some for yourself!

Is that not a meaning itself?

I don't believe there is a specific meaning to life, nor will there ever be one. It all depends on the person in question.
Everyone has a different idea of what the meaning of their life is. For some, it's happiness, for others, there is none.

I've figured it out.

The reason we exist is to take everything funny or memorable and beat it to death. Then we beat it more, until it's nothing but a disgusting stain that won't go away. You can't erase it, and every time you try to hide it somebody else finds it and puts it back on display. We exist to turn the internet into a festering cesspool of garbage nobody wants anymore. We're almost halfway there.

42%, to be exact.

a collection of my theories

because that drill ain't gonna :red:in fix itself

because you gotta LOSE YOURSELF, IN THE MUSIC, AND YOU'LL NEVER LET IT GO

because you gotta LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOOO

because someone's gotta datamine the binding of isaac

because someone's gotta make a stupid theory about five nights at freddy's

because god put you there

because you gotta reproduce

Back
Top Bottom