Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of PC getting all the good :red: like, fishing, duke fishron, martian madness, moon lord, and all the awseome moon weapons, when will it come out ???

When is mobile 1.3 update being released. I have done everything in the game. Same with all of my friends and they started this year. Im not trying to be pushy but i have heard that 1.3 is amazing and I cant wait to fight martian madness and the moon lord. Respond please!

When is mobile 1.3 update being released. I have done everything in the game. Same with all of my friends and they started this year. Im not trying to be pushy but i have heard that 1.3 is amazing and I cant wait to fight martian madness and the moon lord. Respond please!
The mobile agenda has not been set in stone as far as I know. They just released both console ends besides the switch so their next plan of action I assume is to squash bugs, and get to work on mobile. I’m not a genius regarding mobile limitations and abilities, but as far as I know it should come out some time in the next 6 months max? Assuming it can handle it of course.

Coding is hard. For console they had to rewrite the whole code or something for 1.3. It will probably come out within a year. Right now I think the devs are focusing on pc and console. If you really want the new content you could just play pc or console. Nobody is forcing you to only play mobile.

Coding is hard. For console they had to rewrite the whole code or something for 1.3. It will probably come out within a year. Right now I think the devs are focusing on pc and console. If you really want the new content you could just play pc or console. Nobody is forcing you to only play mobile.
I would play if could play, I dont have a pc nor a console. But thanks for the answer.

I heard somewhere that is is coming out this month but they have pushed back the deadline almost a year.
It was a trustworthy source. Maybe you could email them?
[doublepost=1520002376,1520002335][/doublepost]
You can play on Mac as well

if 1.3 comes out they really need to start adding some stuff on CONTROL part , since mobile have limited control which is suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom