Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming PW plans to stabalize console before starting work//Changing focus to Mobile, which will take awhile,we would also have to hope they give us precedence over Switch developmemt, which will take forever.

Assuming PW plans to stabalize console before starting work//Changing focus to Mobile, which will take awhile,we would also have to hope they give us precedence over Switch developmemt, which will take forever.
They have already started their focus on the Mobile 1.3 update and are digging into the port for switch. So the release date could come out soon :)

2 years I've been waiting... Now candy crush is the only game that what keeps me entertained right now, cuz the levels there are endless.. If you get what I mean. Terraria is only mildly entertaining when the game reaches its limits :0

I don't know about 1.3 for Mobile i don't think our devices could handle all the space taken and the controls would be horrible on mobile without some kind of controller support

SuperScrub42, I actually asked the same question, but on TunnelKing’s account. He has a Kindle Fire too, and said that he had heard no news about that, and it was of concern to him too. I just got a iPad, but I honestly don’t think they would just drop it for Amazon devices. I’m pretty sure Kindles are the #1 selling Android-based tablet on the market.

Ok, that was 1 month ago. Still no news. The bottom line is, they are bad coders, and they are incompetent. 2-3 years is MORE than enough time to get console and mobile up to date. No excuses. I don't know why you would think otherwise. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion of these people? Am I not allowed to criticize?

TheFruityKing, if you haven’t been with them, you don’t know what’s happening. I am not a great coder, but I know enough to realize that programming is a trial and error process. Even the best make lots of mistakes. They have no way to know what mistakes may happen, or if they happen, or when. Also, the Terraria team is re-programming most of the game to bring the Mobile code closer the PC’s. This will make future updates quicker. It’s like sharpening the axe now, to bring the tree down faster later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom