Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Ok, well there is no exact release date, but it’s coming this year sometime for mobile, but for my speculation I would say either July or August when it comes, don’t take it for granted, it’s just my guess.

Thank you much appreciated I love this game and I was just hoping for a time that could help me figure out how long I’d have to wait

i heard from a video that its june 25th

Attachments

• CultistAnimation.gif
    CultistAnimation.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 89
Eh. Next month seems a bit optimistic to me, at least given how far behind mobile is from Desktop and Console. Prior to 1.4, Desktop and Console were almost on the same level, and Mobile was still lagging quite a bit. Now with 1.4 out, there's much work to be done on mobile, and I think we'll have a long wait ahead.

Eh. Next month seems a bit optimistic to me, at least given how far behind mobile is from Desktop and Console. Prior to 1.4, Desktop and Console were almost on the same level, and Mobile was still lagging quite a bit. Now with 1.4 out, there's much work to be done on mobile, and I think we'll have a long wait ahead.
Well, let’s just note how fast the new mobile team is, they are quick, it’s already running on mobile, so I think somewhere at the end of july(or the middle of August) but it’s done when it’s done.

Well, let’s just note how fast the new mobile team is, they are quick, it’s already running on mobile, so I think somewhere at the end of july(or the middle of August) but it’s done when it’s done.
I hope so.....

Rushing is never good. Let them do their thing. It is frustrating to wait, but you want the better product.
I know but if something's completely terrible and it become worse, then sometimes dissapointment starts.

Whoops sorry for multi text of message. WiFi is getting trouble...

Rushing is never good. Let them do their thing. It is frustrating to wait, but you want the better product.
Also, do you remember how long we take the 1.3 in Mobile? It took 3 years to finish it so I want to say that to never made the same terrible mistake again, they should follow what they say to us and not letting down again...... I'm curious, u know...

I played Terraria way back when Lepus was still on mobile (i know nothing of update numbers) then stopped for a very long time. When I came back, Mobile was on 1.3.0.7.9, and I was like, cool! Then I was reading on the wiki, expecting all sorts of features like the Lunar Events and Martian Madness to be recent, but no - they had been on desktop for like, years! I thought that was rather strange.

Also, do you remember how long we take the 1.3 in Mobile? It took 3 years to finish it so I want to say that to never made the same terrible mistake again, they should follow what they say to us and not letting down again...... I'm curious, u know...
well, it would have taken longer if we hadnt gotten the new mobile team, but dont worry, its going to be sometime this year, they even said that.

well, it would have taken longer if we hadnt gotten the new mobile team, but dont worry, its going to be sometime this year, they even said that.
I know what other Mobile Terrarians feel about being forgotten to dust... Pls remember these words...

Back
Top Bottom