Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Hi hey at least your going to get the update when it comes out, I’m going to have to wait like 20 more years for amazon to approve it(exaggeration)
I see...... Sometimes, players using Amazon get raged first than the others.... So they should hope to have 1.4 for them before 2030. Or else, they're gonna report you guys by dissapointment

Hi hey at least your going to get the update when it comes out, I’m going to have to wait like 20 more years for amazon to approve it(exaggeration)
So in order to never get dissapointment anymore, try to completely finished it before or 2030 cause if Terraria in Mobile in 2025 or further is no longer popular, then they will think that u guys are stepping down to oldness.... I know it sounds evil but, for the sake of the others, trying to be sluggish...

I see...... Sometimes, players using Amazon get raged first than the others.... So they should hope to have 1.4 for them before 2030. Or else, they're gonna report you guys by dissapointment
So in order to never get dissapointment anymore, try to completely finished it before or 2030 cause if Terraria in Mobile in 2025 or further is no longer popular, then they will think that u guys are stepping down to oldness.... I know it sounds evil but, for the sake of the others, trying to be sluggish...
............ it was an exaggeration, i didnt really mean it that way, i meant it like its going to take 20 years, like how the other updates took 3 years

I haven't been around in really long, so I didn't know how any of the updates were going for a long time, but 3 years still sounds outrageous to me :eek:

............ it was an exaggeration, i didnt really mean it that way, i meant it like its going to take 20 years, like how the other updates took 3 years
Sorry for what I say cause I started to be

B. I. G. B. R. A. I. N.

I T S B I G B R A I N T I M E

Also, u know if what happens to ur players of they wait for 3 years:
1. They will become mad at u guys
2. They will get dissapointed
And 3. They will gonna give a terrible rating to the game.

I know u guys hate those but that will happen if the game become worse...

Also, u know if what happens to ur players of they wait for 3 years:
1. They will become mad at u guys
2. They will get dissapointed
And 3. They will gonna give a terrible rating to the game.

I know u guys hate those but that will happen if the game become worse...
I really and starting to think you don’t get what exaggeration is.

I'm sorry for being exaggerated but I'm already thinking about what happen to the game in the future... 😔😔
I really don’t think you know what exaggerated means I dont think think ur even old enough to be using the forums

I really don’t think you know what exaggerated means I dont think think ur even old enough to be using the forums
@doge22, sniping at another member like this isn’t necessary. Let’s keep our posts related to the topic of the thread, and not focused on what you may or may not think about another member’s vocabulary or age.

Hey I’m new to forums and I am just wondering the time frame for the update I have heard it’s coming later this year which is really good news, btw. I’m just wondering if it’s gonna come on the next 3 months or something.
Also the devs working on the update for us are really good and are working hard thank u:cool:

Welcome to the forums!

A new state of the game thread came out a few days ago I'd recommend checking it out all the mobile info is listed there. I'll link it for you: Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

All info is listed there. There are state of the month updates each month, so keep your eyes peeled. Summing it up they still have no set date for the mobile release because they have release the entirety of 1.3.1 - 1.4.

1.4.1 is coming and still on mobile is not yet on 1.4 mobile update is so slow, im not rushing the programmers but man atleast send some minimal updates like going near to 1.4, like around 1.3.9 or something, just saying

1.4.1 is coming and still on mobile is not yet on 1.4 mobile update is so slow, im not rushing the programmers but man atleast send some minimal updates like going near to 1.4, like around 1.3.9 or something, just saying
It only goes to 1.3.5, and umm yeah that would be nice, but they made it with the build of 1.4, so that would be difficult, but hey at least we are getting it sometime this year, better knowing what year it will come out than not, and I would like to not bother them with putting those out just so that 1.4 comes out faster

Updates on the development of Terraria across all platforms are shared in the monthly State of the Game Threads in this section: PC - Re-Logic You can watch the Forum Section and you'll be notified when new threads are created. The most recent State of the Game is here: Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

From what's been shared, the Mobile version will be making the jump from 1.3.0.7 directly to 1.4. There will be no in-between updates such as a 1.3.5 update which the Console versions have gotten. There's no solid info on potential release dates for the time being. There might be more info in the next State of the Game for this month which could come this week or next week. It depends on what the developers are ready to share. They will not share information that isn't nearly certain.

Back
Top Bottom