Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

It’s definitely gonna come about by the end of 2020. If you compare the teaser from June to the teaser from July, there is a huge difference. In teaser one the grass and trees did not move, and in teaser two they did. Also, they added new the new NPCs, pylons, trees and grass moving, weather affects, AND the grand design. That was all added in ONE MONTH. The devs are flying on this and I really hope to see what they have to say next month. Also, thanks to all the devs working on this, they are doing a really good job

Sooo.
No confirmation about the release date for Terraria mobile 1.4
Just give more information for Terraria mobile 1.4 pls

Sooo.
No confirmation about the release date for Terraria mobile 1.4
Just give more information for Terraria mobile 1.4 pls
there is only the confirmat That it will come one sometime one this year, they do not have an exact time frame because well it’s still in development... and the state of games are gonna be the i lunar time we get information, just at least be more grateful that we get info and everything about 1.4 compared to console....... I’m a console player and a mobile and pc, so I get the speculations of them all, sure you might say well you get to play 1.4, but no I don’t get to truly play 1.4 in any other speculation, I’m really exited for mobile 1.4 and would like more info too, but still you got to respect what they are doing for us, all the updates from 1.3.1-1.4 that’s a lot of content man! So yeah I feel consoles and mobile, just be grateful at least

It could have already been in the game when the first teaser was posted, because the grass and trees dont always move, they only do so when it's windy enough I think.
In 1.4 the grass moves when you walk past it not only on windy days and storms

At this point, 1.4 will never come to mobile any time soon and you should all get off ur lazy bums and just buy it off of steam like i did finally.

At this point, 1.4 will never come to mobile any time soon and you should all get off ur lazy bums and just buy it off of steam like i did finally.
@Magi∆, that’s not true. Also, if some want to stick with the mobile version and not invest in the steam version, that’s fine. I’m glad that you’re enjoying the steam version, but it’s not cool to try to shame others into getting it.

For news about the development of the 1.4 update on mobile, see the latest Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Terraria mobile 1.4 may come out in mid or late August but still its unknown about the release day so time will tell.For now

Terraria mobile 1.4 may come out in mid or late August but still its unknown about the release day so time will tell.For now
I’m gonna move that maybe to a definit no, cause although they are quick, they still have a lot of things to do like get rid of bugs and make everything work fine, so yeah I would put it rob soemtime this year like maybe September or November.. maybe even December, I don’t care, as long as we get the update I’m happy, even ignored school starts.

I’m gonna move that maybe to a definit no, cause although they are quick, they still have a lot of things to do like get rid of bugs and make everything work fine, so yeah I would put it rob soemtime this year like maybe September or November.. maybe even December, I don’t care, as long as we get the update I’m happy, even ignored school starts.
Like I said earlier, I'm guessing in the next year

@Magi∆, that’s not true. Also, if some want to stick with the mobile version and not invest in the steam version, that’s fine. I’m glad that you’re enjoying the steam version, but it’s not cool to try to shame others into getting it.

For news about the development of the 1.4 update on mobile, see the latest Terraria State of the Game - July 2020
Man I give you mad respect for you.
#NOSHAMEFORMOBILETERRARIANUSERS

Look I said "May come out"so that doesn't define the truth and I also said "Time will tell for now".But you are maybe right about the possible release month but it depends on the developers when they gonna release the game.

Look I said "May come out"so that doesn't define the truth and I also said "Time will tell for now".But you are maybe right about the possible release month but it depends on the developers when they gonna release the game.
I know you said may, I was saying it’s gonna be a no cause... well we are in August right now........

I’m having doubts about it coming in August, so I’d say it comes middle of September or early October

Back
Top Bottom