Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Dark_heart56

Skeletron
<Moderator Edit: "current plan is to launch Terraria: Journey's End on Mobile in October!" [source]>

When will 1.4 come to mobile bc me and my 2 lil bro play terraria all the time and we need to know 😆

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, on the forum, someone said that for players of the mobile version there is some surprise, along with the release of 1.4 on PC, we will wait.😀

I really wanted 1.4 to be also for mobile, but terraria mobile hasn't finished its old versions, and that leaves those without a computer with a huge desire to play 1.4

In one forum I said that mobile would receive all those 1.3.X updates when 1.4 comes out, and it makes sense, they would release it out at the same time as 1.4, that is my theory
yeah but if they do that, srry moderators who've told me hundreds of times, then why dont they tell us the 1.4 mobile release date?
srry again moderators, i know you've told me to stop asking hundreds of times.

It will eventually come to mobile and console. Cenx even said she THINKS mobile will get it before console.

But there's still no release date, for now at least. It's just a matter of time.:)

Back
Top Bottom