Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Terraria: Journey's End is coming to mobile!
DR Studios showing off a teaser.
index.php

The mobile version is developed independent of the PC version. Give the mobile team time to develop everything and make sure everything is introduced smoothly.

When will 1.4 be on mobile?
Ive seen the trailer and cant wait for the update. Can someone give me at least an aproximation of when its going to come out?

Your Thread has been merged into another thread asking the same question of when 1.4 for Mobile is coming.

Right now there is no estimate on when 1.4 for Mobile will come out. There will be more information about it at a later time.

hey, I’m new here. just wondering if there is any update on when the 1.4 update may be coming to terraria, and if that is something that is going to happen for sure? thanks!

hey, I’m new here. just wondering if there is any update on when the 1.4 update may be coming to terraria, and if that is something that is going to happen for sure? thanks!
1.4 has come to PC terraria. We think it may come to mobile next but we aren’t sure when.

So I’ve played terraria for a long time on mobile had this game across about 4 different phones already and I love the game and how it’s progressed but I am a bit curious about when this new update will come to mobile considering I’ve seen many YouTube videos on the more advanced version from the phone I would just like to know if there was a general time considering I’ve checked many times and can’t seem to find anything on the forums about it so I thought I could get some insight at least from someone who might know more than me

Ok, well there is no exact release date, but it’s coming this year sometime for mobile, but for my speculation I would say either July or August when it comes, don’t take it for granted, it’s just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom