• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile When will Amazon kindle fire get the 1.4 update?

Beuger

Terrarian
I play terraria on my android phone, my daughter on iPad and my son on his Amazon kindle. I noticed today that I can update to the 1.4 "Journey's End" version as can my daughter on the iPad. My son on his kindle however doesn't seem to have the update available. I'm hoping to find out when and if he will be able to update. Thanks

Solved! Update came out today!

Last edited:

rory_15

The Destroyer
Is it still not out on Amazon? I am on iPhone, but I have seen many people have this problem and idk why Amazon has released it

Aurora3500

Staff member
The update should be available now. I don't know exactly how the Amazon app store works, but I'd try restarting your device or checking the store page for Terraria on mobile. Sometimes it helps to trigger the update to download on the Android store.

Top Bottom