Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

IcyKitling

Terrarian
I want to know if there will ever be any more updates coming to the Nintendo Switch. And if there is one when will it be and what will it be?

There is one planned to come very soon. (Beginning of May). It will include content up to pc 1.3.5!
As a switch player myself, I am very excited for the update.

I'm excited for it, and checking back frequently.

REALLLLY hoping they fixed Nebula Armor. If not I'mma be very VERY disappointed since it's been an issue running since a few patches ago.

...I just thought it had very low Regen (maybe that was just natural Regen)

At max stacks it should be 15 health per second, it definitely has not been doing it despite the buff showing.
Mana Should be 30 per second at max and it seems inconsistent when it wants to work.
After noticing these I didn't really bother testing damage but I suspect it is bugged too.
Hopped on other worlds to test problem remained.

I reported it beginning of November of 2019, and others have confirmed and supposedly reported it; and despite getting a relatively big patch since then and now, there has been no change. Which I find extremely disappointing since I only really play games as casters. (excluding pet classes so rip summoner)

I don't rely on Regen that much for Mana or health, I rely on Mana stars. I rely on healing potions/the nurse instead of health regeneration so I haven't noticed it.

It's great to make due but the difference between Nebula and Spectre mask is only: 6% magic dmg, 4% crit, 2% mana usage, 2% speed, and 4 def. and Nebula doesn't get the 50% extra hits from the homing orbs. Making the Moon Lord mage armor useless by comparison, and even more useless compared to the other moon lord sets.

Also bug still hasn't been fixed so rip.

I only wear it for the 60+ mana. I never wear it to battle moon lord........I just realized that the Spectre mask also has 60+ mana. I'm gonna switch back to spectre w/ mask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom