when you enter single player mode, the game crashes and writes this error

liman

Terrarian
Скриншот 22-01-2023 205850.jpg

Can you rougly translate what the text says at top? Think that might be the most important part to indicate what's wrong.
1674846230928.png

I think it might be something relating to this:

If you're using mods, maybe this thread can help:

Additionally, this thread has the same problem:

Last edited:
I play with Steam Cloud turned off for Terarria, but try turning off Steam Cloud and rebooting the game, maybe that will help? Worth a try.

I play with Steam Cloud turned off for Terarria, but try turning off Steam Cloud and rebooting the game, maybe that will help? Worth a try.
Nothing helps and I rebooted and disconnected the cloud, but it happened to me when I was playing on 2 computers and without thinking I chose local storage, probably because of this, how can I delete all the saves from the steam cloud:(

I think it might be something relating to this:

If you're using mods, maybe this thread can help:

Additionally, this thread has the same problem:
Nothing helps and I rebooted and disconnected the cloud, but it happened to me when I was playing on 2 computers and without thinking I chose local storage, probably because of this, how can I delete all the saves from the steam cloud:(

One Drive or Steam Cloud are messing up your terraria files. (NOTE: BACK UP FILES BEFORE ANYTHING)
1. Disable Steam Cloud: Alt click Terraria and go to Properties then in the general tab uncheck the box "Keep game saves in the Steam Cloud for Terraria"
2. if that does not resolve the issue or does not apply it is OneDrive, if you do not have a Microsoft account you would need to create one. To the bottom right of your taskbar you will see a cloud icon, click that and go to OneDrive settings, accounts, choose folders. There you should deselect your Documents folder, if you cannot deselect it go 1 more in and deselect the My Games folder
Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.
You can check the file properties by right-clicking on the file and choosing Properties. If the Read-only attribute is checked, you can uncheck it and click OK

Back
Top Bottom