Where am I?

Sonnette

Retinazer
This is a Story I made up. Criticism is welcome but don't just say "U Suck" and "Bad Story" please say something meaningful

Chapter 1: Waking Up
I do not know what happened. The first thing I did was sit up. I saw a man wandering around looking worried. He was just pacing around. "Hello, Hello! Where am I?". The man said "Hello, welcome to Terraria!". That name. Terraria. It sounded familiar. The man said "Who are you?". I all of a sudden remembered my name. It is Jack. "I'm Jack!", I said. "Hello Jack, you might want to build a shelter before night, before the monsters come!" he yelled. I knew monsters did not exist but I believed him. Something about Demon Thighs and Crimes. Or was it Demon Eyes and Slimes? He did not know. All of a sudden he saw a green blob. It was about 2 feet tall and 2 and a half feet wide. I do not know what happened. It looked like a freak of nature.

Chapter 2: A chest
The slime just went past him. I knew by natural instinct he had to build a shelter. I knew how to also. How? I did not remember before he woke up, and it scared me. The man said I looked about 16. I could not of just been born. I knew that the real world was in devastation and he had to help. The worst thing was that I could not get back. I finally asked who the man was. He said that he was the Guide. I began chopping down wood with a short axe. I got a ton of it. I eventually found something that appeared to be a small cave with a box in it. I opened the box and realized it was a chest. It had ropes and potions and many things! Even Climbing Gear!

Chapter 3: Shelter
I put my wood together. It made a box like shape that I guess was my house. I wanted to make doors and things and the Guide said that I needed a Work Bench. I
Concentrated on those words and then I felt something lurch in my stomach and I was holding something else. A crafting table! I places it down and concentrated on door and I was holding a door! No, 2!!! This is amazing! I made lights, but I thought I should call them torches, and then the guide ran in and said they were here

Chapter 4: First Night
COMING SOON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom