Texture Pack Where are the clothes textures for making a character?

Demz

Terrarian
I'm working on a texture pack and I've been trying to find the clothes textures to give people options on other things besides colors.
I would really like it if someone showed the area for the clothes and what part they are.

Maybe try looking at the Player textures in the standard images folder (if you have a copy of all of the textures. Just scroll down past NPCs but before the Player hair textures or type P on your file explorer and it all of those texture should be around there
Example for location if they were in a texture pack: Content -> Images
Player_0_7.png
If you don't have a copy of all of the files I recommend using TConvert, or if you want I can also send you all 60 of the images in a folder

Maybe try looking at the Player textures in the standard images folder (if you have a copy of all of the textures. Just scroll down past NPCs but before the Player hair textures or type P on your file explorer and it all of those texture should be around there
Example for location if they were in a texture pack: Content -> Images
If you don't have a copy of all of the files I recommend using TConvert, or if you want I can also send you all 60 of the images in a folder
that would be nice if you could send the 60 images, it'd make it much faster

Actually it looks like there are ~90 images. They are down below, let me know if you end up needing the hair too. Once again, I can't guarantee that these are the correct files, as I am not very knowledgeable about all of the textures, but it's worth a shot, right?

Attachments

• Player Textures.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 117
Actually it looks like there are ~90 images. They are down below, let me know if you end up needing the hair too. Once again, I can't guarantee that these are the correct files, as I am not very knowledgeable about all of the textures, but it's worth a shot, right?
Ay thanks, I'm gonna use this a lot

Back
Top Bottom