Mobile Where are the waves and ripples in 1.4?

SaveTheBunny

Terrarian
If I'm not wrong this feature came with one of the pc 1.3 updates but I tried the 1.4 mobile version and don't have waves. I don't see any option to enable this, my phone runs the game at 60 fps so I don't think such a small feature would drastically affect performance or needs a powerful phone, why it's missing???

If I'm not wrong this feature came with one of the pc 1.3 updates but I tried the 1.4 mobile version and don't have waves. I don't see any option to enable this, my phone runs the game at 60 fps so I don't think such a small feature would drastically affect performance or needs a powerful phone, why it's missing???
No aparecen porque no las an puesto en el código del juego, aun

They had to put 6 updates in one and It would have taken a lot longer, also, there have been a bunch of issues with liquids in general, so it would probably run even less smooth if they'd added it

In the announcement and changelog thread (Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!) in the “NEW CHANGES SPECIFIC TO MOBILE” section, it says,

New Lighting Mode: Color Lighting - this lighting mode provides for more vibrant colors and smoother lighting effects along with smoother water effects when moving liquids (the "ripples" effect is not in yet - we will be looking to add this post release)

Any changes with water does drastically affect performance. :)

Back
Top Bottom