where did all my data go??

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
I haven't played in a couple days, today i load up the game and get the green loading icon for a min then the extracting files thing then the normal boot up, when the game loaded up all my data was missing.
After a minute the screen goes black then i get the google connecting icon and account picker, then the "no download required" and a repeat of the login and msg before the game again booted up, loging in shows my cloud saves but not my local.
I haven't been able to use cloud saves due to the no saving glitch.. i want my stuff back...

edit: i was forced to keep my worlds as local. Cloud saves keep breaking on this device for some reason, even backups have failed. And if i can't edit my local while i have a cloud copy then i basically can't have my worlds on cloud. I am seriously about to try to root this thing just to try and find the files because why wouldn't they be there in the system files??

Last edited:
No saves at all? Not even ones that can't be loaded?

You can't access the system files of any app unless you're rooted.

None at all. Just my few cloud files, but i can't launch my only cloud world..it loads then crashes.

Last edited:
Also i descovered a weird bit of data. My terreria is stamped as last update "12-31-1969-06:00pm" thats really weird. I don't want to try reinstalling it bc doesn't that delete save data? And i can't view my save folder until i root, i hadn't yet bc i heard that you wipe your device whej you do, but supposely that's not true but i don't have my other devices so i don't want to mess with this one until i have one back.
[doublepost=1468959674,1468959552][/doublepost]Why 505 chose to go "hey lets create this complex in game backup system" when they should have just fixed it so that the game makes it's own spare like pc and have these folders actually obtainable.

Yah, i have sent it as a bug report then i found the support tickets and sent on of those as well. What's the point of having a back up if suddenly all of your saves disappear for no reason?

Back
Top Bottom