Where The Heck Are The Martian Probes?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
**RESOLVED**
I just sat through 2 blood moons and a solar eclipse next to a water candle in space, gaining 2 platinum, but finding no Martian Probes! How rare are they??

Last edited:
Bugged. Cultists have to be gone (as in, summon the boss, die) for probes to show up at this moment. The deal was, they were changed to not interfere if something important was happening, and cultists being in the world is important.

Presumably this will be fixed soon, it's pretty serious.

Bugged. Cultists have to be gone (as in, summon the boss, die) for probes to show up at this moment. The deal was, they were changed to not interfere if something important was happening, and cultists being in the world is important.Presumably this will be fixed soon, it's pretty serious.
Damn it, the whole time the cultists were there. Thank you, this time Ill kill them (and die to the Lunatic) every time they spawn before going back into space.

You don't need to die from the lunatic cultist, just kill the cultists and magic mirror away as the lunatic spawns. That should get you covered. Even then I believe they are still fairly rare as it took us a while to find one.

Ok, i just sat through an hour and a half of killing wyverns and harpies next to a water candle in space after getting that one Probe but no more Probes came. What the hell, why cant i do the martian invasion, Terraria?

Ok, i just sat through an hour and a half of killing wyverns and harpies next to a water candle in space after getting that one Probe but no more Probes came. What the hell, why cant i do the martian invasion, Terraria?
Cultists respawn after a while. Make sure to check the dungeon for em' often.

I blocked off the area where the cultists spawn so they cant spawn anymore. I even checked, three times, and no more cultists even spawned

Make sure you're not in the center 1/3rd of the map, they can't spawn there.
Im defiantly in the 1/3 center. Why isnt this on the Wiki!!!! (The first probe i found was when flying through space, outside the center, trying to get to the dungeon to check on the cultists, just in case youre wondering how i got it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom