Xbox One Where the hell is 1.3 for Xbox one already???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Fisher

Terrarian
So what's happening with our 1.3 update? It was submitted weeks ago (feels like years) surely it should have passes cert test by now unless there' been a problem? In which case we' should have heard something! What the hell is going on???

Please chill out buddy. I'm pretty sure they are fixing some bugs and stuff so they don't get quite as much negative feedback as they did for PS4. I'm sure the update will be out before the month is over. :)

But it' at cert test apprently, that means the ball is in Microsoft' court... cert test usually only take a week! Something is definately not right!!!

The submission may have been rejected due to too many bugs, and I count Microsoft holds hate to Terraria just because they do Minecraft stuff

Between the 1-2 weeks for cert testing and the unknown amount of time that MS takes off for Christmas, I wouldn't jump to conclusions. We just need to wait and see.

Regardless, this topic's discussion is pretty much the same as this one...
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...3-launches-on-ps4-xb1-submitted.64057/page-55

...so any discussion should just be continued there until any further info from Relogic/PW is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom