Resolved Where to ask about the rule on unobtainable items

The True Destroyer

The Destroyer
Foreword
My, I love forewords, don't I?
I really don't want to cause trouble here. If what I'm doing is against the rules, please tell me, and I apologize in advance.
My question
I've got a question about the rule on unobtainable items. Not to negotiate or try to change the rules (I know that is not allowed) but if a specific action breaks those rules. Again, I want to stay within the rules of what's allowed and what's not, but I want a private way to discuss this without attracting attention. I considered starting a conversation with mod/admin of the forum, but dismissed it as too disruptive/blatant. Could someone who knows the way around inform me on how to discuss this question further?

Once more. If this is against the rules/in any way disruptive, please tell me and then do something about it. I don't want to cause harm.

Foreword
My, I love forewords, don't I?
I really don't want to cause trouble here. If what I'm doing is against the rules, please tell me, and I apologize in advance.
My question
I've got a question about the rule on unobtainable items. Not to negotiate or try to change the rules (I know that is not allowed) but if a specific action breaks those rules. Again, I want to stay within the rules of what's allowed and what's not, but I want a private way to discuss this without attracting attention. I considered starting a conversation with mod/admin of the forum, but dismissed it as too disruptive/blatant. Could someone who knows the way around inform me on how to discuss this question further?

Once more. If this is against the rules/in any way disruptive, please tell me and then do something about it. I don't want to cause harm.
It’s never a problem or disruptive to start a private conversation with the forum staff, we are here to help. Please feel free to start a convo with me anytime.

Back
Top Bottom