Where to find snow flinxes

Snow Flinxes are weird in that they will only spawn in the underground snow biome on non-frozen blocks.

If you get a bunch of wood or stone and line an area in the snow biome with it, you’ll get enough flinx fur in like five minutes. Make sure most of the wood or stone is offscreen - enemies won’t spawn onscreen - but make sure the flinxes have a path to walk onscreen so you can kill ‘em.

Snow Flinxes are weird in that they will only spawn in the underground snow biome on non-frozen blocks.

If you get a bunch of wood or stone and line an area in the snow biome with it, you’ll get enough flinx fur in like five minutes. Make sure most of the wood or stone is offscreen - enemies won’t spawn onscreen - but make sure the flinxes have a path to walk onscreen so you can kill ‘em.
that explains why on my last playthrough didn't see any flinxes until I found an undergroun cabin

im doing my first summoner playthrough, so im getting flinx coat + snapthorn pre bosses since i like gearing excessively, but i can't seem to find snow flinxes

I had a frustrating time finding Snow Flinx myself for awhile, but I started eventually finding them in clusters once I found the border between the Underground Ice and the regular Cavern biome. Since even being in close proximity to the Underground Ice will override the regular Cavern biome, this means that Snow Flinx have plenty of non-ice/snow blocks to spawn on while still technically being in the correct biome to appear.

Back
Top Bottom