Where you Hearthstoners at?

Praise be Blizzard, I love my new Sylvannas. Leeroy shan't be missed.
EDIT: I just got a Webspinner from a Shadow Madnessed Webspinner, and then got another Webspinner off that Webspinner.
#JustPriestThings

I enjoy it too. I've been playing for a while but am still pretty terrible! I'm one of the people that was quite glad of the buzzard/Leeroy nerfs so you won't hear any whinging about that from me.

I enjoy it too. I've been playing for a while but am still pretty terrible! I'm one of the people that was quite glad of the buzzard/Leeroy nerfs so you won't hear any whinging about that from me.
Don't worry, I never play hunter so I'm happy about Buzzard, and I have like 1 good legendary since I'm a F2Player, so I couldn't make use of Leeroy pre-nerf anyway, so I'm fine with that as well. We shall just silently giggle to ourselves as the hunters and rogues cry themselves to sleep.

I'm quite happy with my kinda-Handlock-but-not-really. Less burst, more massive minions.

Haha indeed. I'm a FTP player as well, I've been saving up gold to unlock each Naxx wing recently and just have the final Frostwyrm lair to go.

Haha indeed. I'm a FTP player as well, I've been saving up gold to unlock each Naxx wing recently and just have the final Frostwyrm lair to go.
Yeah I did that before buying any more packs, purely because I wanted to see how stupid of a card Kel'Thuzad was. Just fyi: he's pretty annoying in the right situation. You have all that to look forward to.

I have been taking a break from it. I should really get back into it again, especially since I still need to finish up the Naxarramus stuff. <_>

I have been taking a break from it. I should really get back into it again, especially since I still need to finish up the Naxarramus stuff. <_>
I've honestly really enjoyed Naxx. The heroic bosses were a real refresher to the memory on what cards I actually have, and how they can actually be used. I hope that they do more puzzle-like elements like that in the future.

Reminder: The first Naxxramas wing (Arachnid Quarter) is no longer free after tomorrow, so if you have any friends that you want to recommend the game to or whatever, then do so today so they get the first wing for free. Else it has to be paid for (gold or real monies).

I haven't played Hearthstone in a while. Not sure why I stopped. I think I shall play it again. Thanks for reminding me of it.

I had hoped when Naxx came out that it would be like 3 players vs 1 boss like the old WoW card game was (well it was 3 to 5 but 5 just made it way easy) but unfortunately it was not. It was just a 1v1 duel with a boss. Witch is fine. But disappointing. Speaking of the physical WoW card game. Anyone here played that?

I had hoped when Naxx came out that it would be like 3 players vs 1 boss like the old WoW card game was (well it was 3 to 5 but 5 just made it way easy) but unfortunately it was not. It was just a 1v1 duel with a boss. Witch is fine. But disappointing. Speaking of the physical WoW card game. Anyone here played that?
I think I remember there being an interview that mentioned the possibility of multiple players against each other. I remember something about a 2-headed dragon being mentioned. I'll post a link to the interview later, if I find it/can be bothered to find it.

How's the original card game in comparison to Hearthstone? I never played it, was it any good? I'm aware of how you were able to practically play with no minions and only use like weapons/spells/abilities if you wanted to. I'd like to see something like that in Hearthstone, though it isn't really possible.

EDIT: Quote from the in development Gamepedia page: "The team is currently not working on a 2v2 mode. 1v1 needs to be solid first." "Currently, we do not have any plans to work on 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, and those types of systems, because frankly it is quite expensive and needs a lot of design work." Guess I was wrong then.

Last edited:
Ah, I knew this game would crop up here sooner or later.

I love the game. I'm currently climbing the ranks using a Hunter deck consisting of nothing but Basic cards.

And I have to admit, I find those Priest and Paladin decks to be incredibly annoying.

Not even any rares? That'll be tough, but I wish you the best!

Did everyone get their new pirate cardback? Looks pretty cool. The next one looks like it's halloween themed.

20ZGV9GBP3DT1412102853017.png

The new card back, for those interested/can't be bothered to Google.

I'll be honest, although I do like a lot of the card backs, including the pirate one we just got, I'm still using the Fireside Gathering one, mostly due to how it looks like a pineapple.

I play Hearthstone.

Oh gosh, that Halloween one looks so awesome. I want it.

One of my decks has that spider legendary from the solo Arachnid Quarter and Leeroy Jenkins thrown in too. That deck, is quite strong, even though I'm a total n00b.

I suppose they're busy getting stoned, because you know..

"Hearthstoners"

In all due seriousness, i do play hearthstone. Occasionally. Rarely. When i can. Maybe.
i totally replied to this thread for the stoner joke

I suppose they're busy getting stoned, because you know..

"Hearthstoners"

In all due seriousness, i do play hearthstone. Occasionally. Rarely. When i can. Maybe.
i totally replied to this thread for the stoner joke
I haven't actually seen/heard anyone else ever use the term before, which I think is a missed opportunity. I'm kinda taking a break from Hearthstone because Sm4sh is out and I need to hit my Captain Falcon quota.

I really enjoy a Hearthstone game now and then. Especially liked the Naxxramas raid part with the heroic mode that kept me entertained a few nights. I don't care to much about the card backs, but the golden cards got me charmed though :D

I really enjoy a Hearthstone game now and then. Especially liked the Naxxramas raid part with the heroic mode that kept me entertained a few nights. I don't care to much about the card backs, but the golden cards got me charmed though :D
Yeah, I've got about 2000 dust worth of golden cards stashed away that I can't bring myself to disenchant. But GOLDEN ANGRY CHICKEN.

I have attempted to play Hearthstone before due to some of my friends saying it was fun. I gave it a try, and never really got into myself. I felt starting up took too much time, and that's what led me to stop playing so quickly.
I'm tempted to try again if I had friends to talk about it other than the ones who suggested it because they stopped playing very quickly as they tend to do.

Back
Top Bottom