Where you Hearthstoners at?

So the first 'proper' expansion to Hearthstone has just been announced: Goblins VS Gnomes. It will be launching next month and some of the new cards can be seen here.

2 words: Madder. Bomber.

Anyone had any luck with the Warrior decks?
I really like warrior, though I don' t really have the cards for making control warrior (there's like 6 legends minimum and I have maybe 2 or 3 of them), so I have to make do with my midrange warrior.

I was, however, fortunate to receive a golden Jaraxxus from a pack recently, which has nicely topped of my Handlock, so I have been playing that a lot. I mean look at it.
LordJaraxxus.gif
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm actually just going to save my gold from now until the release of the next expansion. I want a good start with the new cards.

I am here guys, don't you worry!
I love this game, in fact I just came out of game!
What is your battle.net account so I could add you on to my friends list and battle you?

I've been playing for a few months. I mostly play control Paladin/Warrior or arena. I tend to feel dirty playing any kind of aggro or Priest, for some reason. My battle tag is Wolfb34#2386, if anyone wants to play with me.

Is it worth trying it? I've seen this game being discussed in other places, and i was thinking that i should try it.

Is it worth trying it? I've seen this game being discussed in other places, and i was thinking that i should try it.
If you like card games, then yes, definitely try it; it's free, so the only thing you lose if you don't like it is some of your time. Although a new expansion is coming out in December, so now might be a good time to learn the basics and understand how classes work currently before the expansion hits.

I just got myself a Leeroy Jenkins last night. Quite pleased. Only a little more dust to go before I can craft another legendary. I think I'm going to craft that Elite Tauren Chief or whatever that was a promo. Perhaps it's an oversight that it's craftable.
You can only craft the normal version; the golden version is exclusive to those who attended Blizzcon 2013, I believe.

Ah, that makes sense. Perhaps I will make a Hogger instead.
This is quite a good tier list of which legendaries are higher priority to obtain, though Leeroy will probably be lower down on the list due to the nerf. I don't know what legendaries you do have, or what decks you play, but generally Ragnaros, Cairne, and Sylvanas are high priority cards to make. If you like warrior, druid, paladin, shaman, rogue, then I would also consider their class legendaries. Jaraxxus is only really if you want to play Handlock, and Antonidas is if you want to play the combo-y freeze mage. The other 2 class legendaries are best avoided.

Alternatively, you might want to wait for GvG to land before making any decisions. I for one am aiming to make Sneed's Old Shredder when it comes out.

I think we're going to see a lot of mech decks when the expansion comes out. I've been saving my gold for when it does as well, there's quite a few cards I like the look of, especially Sneed's Old Shredder mentioned above and Gahz'rilla looks really cool too.

Well we have our official release date for GvG. December 8th for NA and 9th for Europe and Asia. Looking forward to it!

I've kinda spoiled myself most of the cards, but I haven't looked at the massive dump of cards on their Facebook, besides the class legendaries. I really want that druid legend, for the unique effect and due to me being a druid "main".

Predictably, the launch of Goblins vs Gnomes has not bee particularly smooth, as is Blizzard tradition. Hell, we haven't even got it yet, when it was meant to be done hours ago.

Yeah I've been wondering when it's going to come to us, this gold is burning a hole in my pocket! I opened my 3 free packs on my NA account, but didn't get anything worth mentioning really. The pack opening animation is pretty cool though.

Apologies for the double post. That's Hearthstone officially released on android now for those interested. It'll give me something else to do at work besides Angry Birds, Jetpack Joyride and Plants Vs Zombies :p . You get a free pack when you play your first match on android (even if it's just a practice match.)

Back
Top Bottom