tModLoader Where's My Items

I seem to be freezing randomly? I have found that after about 2 days of playtime it generally happens to fix itself if i use torches, magic weapons, and throwing weapons. However, it does also have a pattern, and that is whenever i place more than (5?) torches at a time. Otherwise, it will freeze me on random, and I've lost a few boss fights due to this. Just wanted to alert you of this bug and see if you could fix it.
Heres my mods folder: https://vgy.me/NOukOn.png
This issue has been brought up a lot in the discord, but I don't think Wheres my items was a common mod among those with the issue. I'll keep an eye out though and see.

This issue has been brought up a lot in the discord, but I don't think Wheres my items was a common mod among those with the issue. I'll keep an eye out though and see.
Alright, I've done some more ingame testing and found out it only happens in darkness. If anybody reports it again, ask them if they are using the mod Cheat Sheet, and then ask them if they are using the Light Hack, I will disable it and report back.

Edit: its not the light hack but it doesnt happen to freeze if we are already in a somewhat lit room by a placed torch.

I just found out that an easy way to check for this bug is by just trying to left click 3 blocks below you.
kmnky.png

Even just swinging a pickaxe in that direction causes all keyboard input to freeze until you left click in front of you and jump, at least in my case.
Given how this bizarreness stopped happening as soon as I removed WMI, I guess it really is the culprit in this case. Maybe that update messed something up somehow.

I just found out that an easy way to check for this bug is by just trying to left click 3 blocks below you.
kmnky.png

Even just swinging a pickaxe in that direction causes all keyboard input to freeze until you left click in front of you and jump, at least in my case.
Given how this bizarreness stopped happening as soon as I removed WMI, I guess it really is the culprit in this case. Maybe that update messed something up somehow.
Thanks, mentioning that you freeze when you click right below you helped me figure out that the textbox was accepting clicks even though it was invisible. I'm not sure if this is the same issue as other people though.

Update released.

v0.5.1
  • Fix phantom textbox bug
  • Press Tab key to restore last search from history

I like that the text box can move now, but sometimes it seems to move on its own - and change the setting from always show to hover :/

Hey, I got a plan for you :3 it call find everything in everywhere even from other mod, magic Storage example. The mod is really great and it keep me from waste crafting when I don't know where it been put but... the range isn't full screen, hope you can increase the range a little bit. Thanks.

Hey, I am having issues with this mod - the music sometimes overlaps, especially since I am using a different title theme to the usual. This can be annoying but your mod is good nonetheless. Hope you fix it.

Hey, I am having issues with this mod - the music sometimes overlaps, especially since I am using a different title theme to the usual. This can be annoying but your mod is good nonetheless. Hope you fix it.
This mod doesn't have music.

v0.3 released
  • Big thanks to @alienmist325 for adding these amazing features:
    • Piggy bank/Safe/Defenders Forge support
    • Item Peeks
Video showing new features:

I'm utterly confused how to interpret the results, the mod is clearly saying that there's a lava bucket inside the Safe and the Defender's Forge, but you go search for it in the Piggy Bank, why?

I'm utterly confused how to interpret the results, the mod is clearly saying that there's a lava bucket inside the Safe and the Defender's Forge, but you go search for it in the Piggy Bank, why?
That window above the player shows the 3 player-specific safes, overlaid with results of the search. At 7 seconds in the video, only the piggy bank is covered by a result, the other 2 have 0 results. That's why I know to look in the piggy bank.

This mod is too old to support my tModLoader, is there any way to make it support the latest tModLoader?

This mod is too old to support my tModLoader, is there any way to make it support the latest tModLoader?
Works for me, make sure you are reading the full error message. The message about which version the mod was created in is irrelevant. It is most likely a one time error or something caused be a mod incompatibility.

对我有用,请确保您正在阅读完整的错误消息。关于 mod 是在哪个版本中创建的消息是无关紧要的。这很可能是一次性错误或由 mod 不兼容引起的。

Attachments

• Terraria_ Also try Edge of Space! 2021_7_7 15_08_58.png
    Terraria_ Also try Edge of Space! 2021_7_7 15_08_58.png
    518 KB · Views: 102
  • client.log
    104.9 KB · Views: 99
I'm not sure. The place the error is happening suggest that the Magic Storage integration is breaking, but it works fine for me. I can see that you seem to have the latest versions of both mods too, so it should be fine. My only guess is that this localizer thing you have might be influencing it somehow. Sorry.

I'm not sure. The place the error is happening suggest that the Magic Storage integration is breaking, but it works fine for me. I can see that you seem to have the latest versions of both mods too, so it should be fine. My only guess is that this localizer thing you have might be influencing it somehow. Sorry.
I have tried to change the version of Magic Storage, and then I can load Where's My Items. Thank you very much!

I have like 10+ mods but on some chests it wont find the item I’m looking for like my enchantments for Fargo Souls Mod (even though I know where they are)

Back
Top Bottom