Resolved Where's the update on switch?

Fancythis

Terrarian
Can't find an answer so I'm asking. I keep seeing news and threads about Terraria 1.3 releasing several months ago but I can't update it past 1.0?

I tried updating. I have a physical copy and yes it's connected to the internet that's why I don't understand why I can't update it. Unless it is updated and the version number doesn't change.

I tried updating. I have a physical copy and yes it's connected to the internet that's why I don't understand why I can't update it. Unless it is updated and the version number doesn't change.
What’s the current version of your Terraria right now?

Are you on a connection that might limit what you can access, E.G. School/Work/China etc? Can other games update ok?

The current version is 1.0.116. No my internet is not limited or anything like that. The switch is new to me I've only had it for a couple of weeks so as far as I know you update it like any other platform. So as far as I'm aware I have updated it correctly. Even checked internet to see if it was updating was done different to see if I missed anything.

Love Terraria, one of my favorite games.

I should also mention that I even deleted it reinstalled it and it said update was needed did that and it's still version 1.0.116. That's why I asked if the version number stays the same even after update on the switch.

The current version is 1.0.116. No my internet is not limited or anything like that. The switch is new to me I've only had it for a couple of weeks so as far as I know you update it like any other platform. So as far as I'm aware I have updated it correctly. Even checked internet to see if it was updating was done different to see if I missed anything.
Is it version 1.0.116. or 1.0.1168.9? I have a feeling you did not type out your version number all the way as the former doesn’t exist in the version history (source Wikipedia). The latter is the most up to date version.

Yeah it's the 1.0.11689. Is it supposed to be at that or what? I thought it was supposed to be the 1.3 or 1.4.

Ah, you're getting mixed up here. Its a bit confusing, so I understand where it's coming from. 1.3/1.4 refers to the PC update version. On other platforms it's mostly used to indicate what PC update the platform is equivalent to.

Basically, switch version 1.0.11689 is equivalent to 1.3.5.

Ah, you're getting mixed up here. Its a bit confusing, so I understand where it's coming from. 1.3/1.4 refers to the PC update version. On other platforms it's mostly used to indicate what PC update the platform is equivalent to.

Basically, switch version 1.0.11689 is equivalent to 1.3.5.
Just what I was gonna say

So then it is up to date? Man! I thought I was missing something. So why are people saying 1.3 is on switch when it's 1.0.11689? Oh well I'm just glad nothing's wrong if that's the case. Thanks for the help I appreciate it alot.

Yeah, you're up to date. When people say "1.3 is on switch" they mean the content from the PC 1.3 update, not that the switch is on version 1.3. It's pretty confusing!

Back
Top Bottom