1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Which Boss is the Most Helpful Toward Progression?

Discussion in 'The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk' started by Kaladin78, Jul 26, 2018.

1. PotatoKid

PotatoKid Terrarian

I mean why is skeletron optional on the 3ds? (I play that version too)

2. Electroman102

Electroman102 Retinazer

There is no Moon Lord on 3DS, and you can get the mech skull naturally.

3. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

any boss except duke fishron.

4. ShadowOfDarkness

ShadowOfDarkness Terrarian

Including Fishron, Have you ever tried to beat the Lunatic Cultist with just Golem/Hardmode Dungeon items?

5. I'd say Queen Bee, if you're a Summoner.

6. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

i uh did it with pre-plantera gear no joke

and won on accident.

7. Awesomesauce 9000

Awesomesauce 9000 Eye of Cthulhu

the bosses that helps you the most is the WoF and mech bosses, since it's impossible to complete the game without defeating them.