Which class did you use?

Which class do you prefer?

• Mage, magic

• Warrior, Melee

• Archer, ammunition

• Anything on hand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you, now I don't need to say it.

I used to play only with spears, but after a while I realized how counter-productive and limiting "classes" are. Nowadays I use debuff-causing magic (Golden Shower) and either the North Pole for close/mid range combat, or the Megashark with Chlorophyte bullets for Fire-and-Forget tactics.

There's no class like no class.
You really should toss in a summon into that mix :indifferent:

I'm usually to be found in melee armour, touching crystal balls, whipping out a summon staff, and hitting things around corners with a magic weapon. Don't use ranged much because I'm too lazy for the resources, but the shotties are hell fun.

I stick to my glasscannon ranged build. There's nothing I find more satisfying [apart from crushing bugs] than completely demolishing bosses in mere seconds.

It also saves me the need to worry about my fragility, especially when you master hooking and dodging.

Well in mobile everything that you don't swing has twice the use time, so non melee has half dps… I personally choose ranger because of this, as mage has low dps and low defense in mobile D:

I would like to see what everybody has chosen to use in combat, they are all respectible and powerful.
I am a Mage with Magnetic Ball, Golden Shower, Nimbus rod, & my favorite Rainbow Gun.
But I do have my fair share of weapons from each class.
Any classes that fit you perfectly, or have you found a good combination of weapons to be the strongest in the Battelfied?
Please do share
At the moment I made my own class.
The pug.
Yes its a special in hanced class for only pugs to touch for mid game, and end game pugs :3.

I multiclass with ranger and summoner. I have my minions weaken mobs up in the heat of battle, while I snipe with my chlorophyte shotbow.

Loadout: Spooky Armor, Papyrus Scarab, Ranger Emblem, Avenger Emblem, Spooky Wings, and Ankh Shield. All menacing, except for armor

Weapons: Unreal Chlorophyte Shotbow, Ruthless Optic Staff, Hurtful True Excalibur, and a few guns that I swap out alot

Ranger, with all necessary accessories and guns to endlessly send bullets into the bodies of those who oppose me, the knight in Shroomite armor.

Reactions: Myu
I use a Ranger (prefer that name rather than archer) Snowman Cannon (with rocket III, deathly combination)
A Tsunami with venom, ichor or chloropyte arrows, and when hungry for destruction my Chain gun (not usually on my inventory) with chloropyte bullets.

When facing lower enemies I prefer to use the stake Launcher for its cheap ammo and fast stakes, the high damage assure one hit KO.
I tried sticking with the respectible medieval names.

Me?

I've made a character for every class, but my most effective classes are the BattleMage, Tank, and the Gunsmith.

The BattleMage is effective for all-around fighting for me. With it's Razorpine, Blizzard Staff, and Razorblade Typhoon I am a powerful opponent with my potions. Oh, and those Retinamini and Spazmamini minions help too.
The tank is perfect for fighting all manners of bosses, as it's high defense ensure survival. With my Vampire Knives, I cannot die unless I stand within my target.
The Gunsmith is perfect to crack out that Rapid Coin Gun and murder the C*** out of everyone in PVP with thousands of Platinum Coins that I racked up with farms in my 100,000 hours or so of intense playtime. Otherwise, the Chain Gun with Venom Bullets along with the Sniper Rifle work great too.

Hi. I play mobile and my inventory is like,
Legendary Terra Blade
Heavy Picksaw
Superior Vampire Knives
Magic Mirror
Christmas Hook
Godly The Axe
Godly Death Sickle
Seriously. That's my inventory. So there's no doubt that I'm melee. :D
Considering that I play mobile.. well, I also need help defeating Duke Fishron, if anyone can help.. -_-

i use the following :
Meowmere.png
Star_Wrath.png
Terrarian.png
Solar_Eruption.png
Daybreak.png
Paladin%27s_Hammer.png

so i'm a warrior

Ranger was definitely my fav. Phantasm + Luminite arrows. But currently I'm doing mage so I guess I gotta vote mage.

Mage is OP, just slightly weak early on. Right now, I'm trying a summoner only run, that can also prove to be strong; I am preparing for Moon Lord and I've realized how powerful my build has become.

Back
Top Bottom