Which class is the best?

Which class is the best?

• Magic

• Ranged

• Melee

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is 110% your choice.
If you like big swords, boomerangs, flails and spears melee might be the class for you.
If you like bows,crossbows, guns and grenade launchers ranged might be the path you want to go down.
If you prefer shooting lasers and massive balls of destruction than you should give mage a try.
If you prefer having your minions take care of all the monsters whilst you sit back and relax you could check out the summoner class.

Of course, just because there are armors and accessories that benefit each of these 'class' types it doesnt mean you have to do one specifically. You could be a mixed class, a gunner and mage, a swordsman and summoner, a magic man and a spear man, an archer and a flailer and many other choices.
I personally use all classes. It's a lot easier to kill stuff with every weapon class.

I am an amalgam of all kinds, I wear accessories of all kinds, I use weapons of all kinds. I use what I like. But overall: Range.
Calamity is fun. But I can only play modded at my friend's house because the family desktop can't handle tModLoader.

Back
Top Bottom