Mobile Which class should I be?

ReverseToad

Terrarian
So I’ve played terraria before. But I’ve recently decided to make another world and start fresh as a new class. The only problem is: I don’t know what class to be. If any of you had suggestions then I’d be happy to hear them! You can suggest any class other then mage (which I’ve already played as).

You could try summoner, Although it is not as good as the other classes, I think that it is heavily underrated, It's a little weak, but it's just as fun as the other classes.

If you want a class that’s easy to play and spammable, go Melee. It’s very good at just running through things and makes you feel chaotic, and has little resource management. Not the best against bosses though.

If you want strength, go Ranged. Very high stats all around the board and good options for everything.

If you want strategy, go Mage. You need to know how to manage your mana per situation, which takes time to learn, but it’s very strong.

If you want a challenge, go Summoner. Don’t interpret that as Summoner being bad (anyone saying so really needs to try the class again), but it is significantly harder to survive as a Summoner. You pay off with a :red:ton of damage, but you have to know how to survive.

If you want a class that’s easy to play and spammable, go Melee. It’s very good at just running through things and makes you feel chaotic, and has little resource management. Not the best against bosses though.

If you want strength, go Ranged. Very high stats all around the board and good options for everything.

If you want strategy, go Mage. You need to know how to manage your mana per situation, which takes time to learn, but it’s very strong.

If you want a challenge, go Summoner. Don’t interpret that as Summoner being bad (anyone saying so really needs to try the class again), but it is significantly harder to survive as a Summoner. You pay off with a :red:ton of damage, but you have to know how to survive.
Hmm. Based off this I’ll probably be ranger. Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom