Which direction do you fight the wall of flesh?

Which direction do you fight the wall of flesh?

• Always from right to left

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mostly from right to left

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Either

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Mostly from left to right

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Always from left to right

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Depends where the voodoo doll drops

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No idea

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No idea because it gets spawnkilled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Ultimate snowman 46

Duke Fishron
This is just a quick poll to see in which direction everyone summons and proceeds to fight the wall of flesh because it's a curious topic

Last edited:
I pretty much always fight WoF left to right, my friends and I and most comfortable that way.

I'm more right handed then left so usually from right to left, though sometimes I spawnkill it from left to right.

This is just a quick poll to see in which direction everyone summons and proceeds to fight the wall of flesh because it's a curious topic
I usually either kill it left or right, but left more, it’s strange, all of the things I do of being right handed don’t do exactly what it should be, I have my watch on my right hand hmmmm

I usually just fight the Wall in the direction I feel like. Generally when building my Hellbridge, I will build it out evenly from the center area of the World. I'll usually fight it on the side which I extend out slightly more.

I'm a right-to-left guy, since I'm used to fighting enemies that are to the right of me.

I'm comfortable enough with left-to-right because of escape sequences in 2D games, but I find I aim more poorly that way.

I don't have a set pattern on the wall since it's kill or be killed, after all. After paying attention, I managed to find out that I often fight the wall from right to left.

Changed when the Terrarian came, instant spawnkill

I've never thought about it, but usually right-to-left. It shouldn't make a difference, but I guess it's an innate right-handed bias.

Eh, right to left feels better.
I first defeated the wall of flesh about five years ago on the tablet I'm writing this on. Right to left, mainly a starfury. I came out with half a heart.
Everything just feels more natural on the right, ESPECIALLY the dungeons and ocean arenas for Duke fishron.
Only exception would be the pyramids. It's all just for nostalgia purposes.

For me anyone, sometimes from right and sometimes left, depends where the demon drops the voodoo doll :eek:

I usually just fight the Wall in the direction I feel like. Generally when building my Hellbridge, I will build it out evenly from the center area of the World. I'll usually fight it on the side which I extend out slightly more.
That's exactly the same for me.

I fight wall of flesh opposite of the dungeon and then i kill it near the dungeon because the dungeon slows the spread of hallow/evil

Usually the side where I did my hellevator, but commonly becomes the right-side, because I do my mansion left-side, near center of the map and hellevator between the NPC village and my house.

Back
Top Bottom