Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

Storm Dragonica

Terrarian
Which feature you are the most excited for 1.3? For me, it's the Martian Madness event, lunar events (with the Moon Lord) and weapons such as Solar Eruption, Daybreak, Meowmere, Star Wrath and Last Prism.

What's yours?

I'm hoping for a larger FOV. Half the time when fighting bosses they're off screen, such as Skeletron Prime or Duke Fishron. My phone screen size is pretty large also, 5.5 inches.

Reactions:
Oh look I have PC now!

Oh boy... If I had to choose five things I'm excited for (besides everything), here are my top five.

1. Moon Lord: I have managed to defeat all the bosses in mobile, but I am eager for the Moon Lord/Celestial Pillars/the other bosses added in 1.3 to come out.

2. Martian Madness and Old Ones Army: These events just look so cool, and the loot looks great, so I am ready for these

3. YOYOS!!!!! I have always wanted to use one of these and they are finally coming out in 1.3!!!

4. Expert Mode: I really want to try to push myself in expert mode and to get all the loot from the Treasure Bags (Shrimpy Truffle!!!), and I am really excited for this feature too.

5. Fixed Chaos Elemental Spawning(?): I have been farming the RoD for ages now and I really hope that they will fix the spawn rate of the Elementals so that I might get the RoD sooner!

Last edited:
Which feature you are the most excited for 1.3? For me, it's the Martian Madness event, lunar events (with the Moon Lord) and weapons such as Solar Eruption, Daybreak, Meowmere, Star Wrath and Last Prism.

What's yours?
Underground desert, banner effects, and vortex armor

The sun dial thing cause I’ve spent soooo long waiting through the day for boss fights and events like frost moon also the last prism cause it’s OP and I’ve really been trying to get RoD too and I think I might have an AFK farm able to get it now anyway if u want I can send pic

Meememememmememe:
1) Moon Lord:
The Lord of all bosses, and loot. I personally want this dude only for his Luminite (Solar and Nebula), Meowmere, Terrarian and Lunar Flare

2) Lunatic Cultist:
I want this guy's mask. And also his thingamajig (Ancient Manipulator). And also so I can kill Crowno

3) New UI and Expert Mode:
Who doesn't want all these good stuff? Too bad too much sweet things can kill you :(

4) More Mounts:
Hooray! We have the Mech. Minecart, UFO mount `:D, Unicorn mount :dryadpassionate:, and others

5) Improved Vanity:
Finally, I can get my Cape and things after all this time!

umm has anyone else’s game crashed consistently when they try to open up one world :/ ? Cause since last night every time I try to open up my storage world my game crahes, which really isn’t good because that’s where pretty much every item I have is!

I'm a builder, so im pretty much excited about the new furnitures. also bigger FOV, i really want that. And camera mode, for showin off my builds

There is one thing that I really want above all else. LOCK THE FREAKIN MOVMENT PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that, I'm exited about new weapons, armor, and mounts.

The overhauled textures. Specifically the pre-hardmode ore items, right now they look very plain.

umm has anyone else’s game crashed consistently when they try to open up one world :/ ? Cause since last night every time I try to open up my storage world my game crahes, which really isn’t good because that’s where pretty much every item I have is!
Something like this happened to me because I had a firefly in a bottle placed which got glitched by an update.

Edit: Forgot all about expert mode, that is definitely the best feature!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom