PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reindeer Bells. Still did not get it. I killed TONS of post 15 wave Ice Queens used about 170 naughty presents and still nothing.
RNG is making me veeeery angry.

The Hotline Fishing Hook, hands down.

The fact that it is 1/150 chance to get it after the 25th quest is completed on hardmode only, and you can only do ONE quest for the angler per in-game day..it's not even a matter of farming, it's purely luck. And me being the extraordinarily lucky gentlemen that I am, didn't get it for a very long time.

Ugh, once i was playing on a server with 2 other people. I farmed for mining armor for hours. Got a few mining shirts + pants but no bone pickaxe.

Then my stupid friend who never plays terraria just waltzes into one of my mines and gets a pick on his 2nd or 3rd kill

EDIT: wrong quote, dont understand the layout of this forum yet.

Ankh Shield - Took a few days to get Bezoar
Blizzard Staff - I killed about 20 ice queen and no, no blizzard staff

Sandstorm_in_a_Bottle.png
Sandstorm in a bottle
Sandstorm_in_a_Bottle.png

It's ridiculous. Like any world generation drop.

Unholy Trident took me quite a while. I grinded the Red Devils for about 2 hours, then gave up when Friend 1 who was playing the mage type as well wanted me to help him try for the Shadowbeam Staff. Not 3 minutes after we set out for the dungeon, Friend 2 got an Unholy Trident from his first Red Devil kill, then gave it to Friend 1! At least the condition was that he had to give me the first Shadowbeam Staff that dropped. I was happy with that at least, because I got my Unholy Trident not too long after that. :p

Probably the Rainbow Gun. I spent hours farming in the Hallow with no luck. Then one day, the pirates spawned themselves in the hallow, and one of them dropped a key mold.

I have yet to come across an Enchanted Sword.

I'm also constantly in need of Holy Arrows, which can be a pain to collect due to it being time consuming.

Can I say stuff I still don't have? Because that would be the Paladins Hammer (whatever 10 shields is enough) and the sniper rifle. Once I get a sniper rifle I can say that I use ranged weapons x3

Well the one I had the most trouble with but I actually obtained was the Ankh Shield. Something that I have grinded for a long time but still don't have is The Axe. Stupid drop rate...

Gel. (Not really.)
Picksaw. Took me ages until that scumbag they named Golem dropped it. grumblegrumble

Probably the Uzi, I had a hell of a time getting it to fall.
Sure, it took longer to get the Axe, but I didn't care about it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom