PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet we find one in the first few days of hardmode.

Mine would probably be the razorpine. Not only are frost moons hard to get, the pine tree things are hard as heck to kill.

Also, my recent run with @Fuzzy Ultimate Chimera completely eliminates the most frequent ideas on here.
I Have a razorpine but they are hard to get however I find Pumpkin and Frost Moons have an increase drop chance when they are in there appropriate seasons (Halloween - Pumpkin Moon and Christmas - Frost Moon)

For a single item that took forever for me to get, I would have to say the jungle keymold. Even after I had found all the other key molds multiple times, the jungle keymold still refused to drop for the longest time. (fishron wings were a close second)

Last edited:
Obviously glowing mushrooms
Yup| • _ • | I probably don't even care for other items gmushrooms are a pain I got the death sickle first try, farming drops is waaayy easier than farming things that u can't control its growth, plus when I farm for drops its fun cus I'm murduring all da mobs that spawn

I am Sick of all the Death that was brought to me by trying to obtain the Death Sickle

Well one will die a lot but ya'know its all in the sake of obtaining an item u won't even use, at least I dont; ranger is life

Eh, I've never really had trouble grinding for items; they always seem to turn up around when I expect them to or earlier. I'm fine with the RNG since it pretty much always seems to be nice to me, but there's just one item that I have a bone to pick with.

An item that you need to have before you can even think about entering hardmode

an item that you never see a terraria player without

like, an item that you need to have in your hotbar

an item that you'll never stop using

an item that you'll find like 4 of in a old world and then never come across in a new playthrough

that always seems to evade you, even when you search for days

but you can't give up because you can't play without it

and it'll still be so elusive even though it's meant to be earlygame

and it's been in existence since before 1.1

THE MAGIC MIRROR

IT'S ALWAYS SO DAMN HARD

Eh, I've never really had trouble grinding for items; they always seem to turn up around when I expect them to or earlier. I'm fine with the RNG since it pretty much always seems to be nice to me, but there's just one item that I have a bone to pick with.

An item that you need to have before you can even think about entering hardmode

an item that you never see a terraria player without

like, an item that you need to have in your hotbar

an item that you'll never stop using

an item that you'll find like 4 of in a old world and then never come across in a new playthrough

that always seems to evade you, even when you search for days

but you can't give up because you can't play without it

and it'll still be so elusive even though it's meant to be earlygame

and it's been in existence since before 1.1

THE MAGIC MIRROR

IT'S ALWAYS SO DAMN HARD

Literally 90% of IOS chests contain a magic mirror and plus you can make recall potions

death sickle. 9 times out of 10 i only get a solar eclipse after several pumpkin moons have been defeated. then, reapers are pretty rare, and when i finally do get one, it doesn't drop a death sickle. at least the mobs that drop the broken hero sword are mildly common.

death sickle. 9 times out of 10 i only get a solar eclipse after several pumpkin moons have been defeated. then, reapers are pretty rare, and when i finally do get one, it doesn't drop a death sickle. at least the mobs that drop the broken hero sword are mildly common.
I got a death sickle on my 2nd or 3rd eclipse , but it SUCKS , so does the Eye Spring
[DOUBLEPOST=1422752497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Paladin's hammer and the Rod of Discord. I just don't have lucky :(
I`ve gotten atleast 3 hammers but no RoD

Nothing. I am really lucky. In all of my playthroughs, I have gotten: 1 nymph banner, 2 enchanted swords, 1 Axe, 2 coin guns, so many slime staffs I can't remember. At least 4 Terra Blades, 1 hotline fishing hook, 2 golden fishing poles, 6 fishron wings, and over 15 keymolds in total. Terraria loves me, and it figures because I have done this for over 1700 hours. ( btw this is all legit, cheating is for chumps) Oh, and I have gotten 6 Bone Keys and 6 death sickles

i keep getting rods of discord without trying. on my second world and on my most recent world, i got rods of discord, and i even managed to hold on to them the whole game. (i play on mediumcore.) same thing with slime staffs. wish death sickles were the same way...

for an item i obtained it was probably the rainbow gun as it took a while to get but one time i was taking a stroll through the hallow and it dropped

lizahrd power cell (lizarhd power hell)

but apparently i have no problem whatsoever with keybrands, swat helmets, lizard eggs, rainbow rods (ios), and wisps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom