Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
I’d say Twins is the hardest, also I swear I saw you in another thread
Twins is absolutely the hardest as the other two are the destroyer which is notoriously easy to counter absurdly and Prime which is basically a helpless flailing toddler.

(It was in bosses: easiest to hardest btw)

Skeletron Prime is literally useless, doesn’t do much damage at all. I’d say it’s harder than Destroyer but easiest than Twins, as the Twins require more mobility and aim to defeat and focus on 2 targets. Skeletron Prime is easy to avoid with barely any mobility, the only thing that does a lot of damage is the head spinning attack that can be escaped out easily with a cobalt shield and hallowed armor. Skeletron Prime’s laser is has a slow fire rate and easy to react to. Just keep your distance from his cannon balls and you’re good

I’d say Skeletron Prime is harder than the destroyer but it’s still not really hard. It’s just not to hard to dodge and doesn’t even do that much damage apart from the head spinning attack which is easy to avoid. The twins has the most mobility and is able to fly infinitely unlike the destroyer, and you have two targets to focus and if you make both Spasmstism and Retinazer in their 2nd form the fight it’s really hard. Skeletron Prime… mehhhhh it’s fire rate is really bad so the Prime Lasers are easy to avoid and react

twins are the hardest destroyer is the easiest
Yes, but that’s for Classic Mode expert and master
In Expert FTW and Master FTW I’d say it’s
Skeletron Prime, Twins, Destroyer (Easiest to hardest)
Because the destroyer is so tanky with the lasers and probes and it can instantly kill you paired with the head

If you dont just cheese the destroyer with the Daedalus then its the destroyer. I surprisingly found the twins the easiest mech boss

If you dont just cheese the destroyer with the Daedalus then its the destroyer. I surprisingly found the twins the easiest mech boss
Actually you can use almost any piercing weapon and kill him almost as fast. It’s not even cheese lmao. Stormbow was nerfed so it’s not even cheese either.

true I found that useful against the twins and I use it against skeletron prime and I used meteor staff against the destroyer
If we;re ranking them in Master and Expert + For the worthy then Destroyer would be hardest and Skeletron Prime the easiest because Destroyer is insanely tanky with the lasers and has better mobility, by far the hardest to dodge out of the mechs and does a lot of damage per laser. But still hes not hard as hell because piercing works or area affect/ crowd control weapons.

Back
Top Bottom