Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
It depends if you have the right gear or not. With a star veil, Destroyer is a breeze. Without, he's no doubts the hardest one IMO. I think Skellie Prime and Twins are kinda even..

I personally think that Skeletron Prime is the hardest, but all of this controversy just proves that they are all around the same difficulty.

The Twins! Gosh! I only beat them because my friend and I were playing together. FYI, he wasn't in hardmode yet. Here's the strategy:
So, I would attract the Twins and deal a ton of damage while my friend ran the opposite direction. So, when I died, the Twins would charge to my friend. He would try to stay alive until I could respond. And then the process repeated, creating 15 minutes of stress, anger, and a little bit of horror. Gosh I hate that boss.
Surprisingly enough though, it might also be my favorite.
Which one do you think is the easiest?
[DOUBLEPOST=1421934954][/DOUBLEPOST]
cons: 3 words, the 2nd forms.
Exactly. So easy in the beginning, wreking spazmatism, and then, oh, guess what. He kills you within a minute with his fire breath.
I could rant about these guys for hours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421935105][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Skeletron Prime is the "hardest", because the dang arms are annoying as they block the way.
Demon Scythes. All I'm gonna say. Use 'em.

I personally had the most trouble with The Destroyer due to it's health, Skeletron Prime I found the easiest to slay, it's attacks were easy to dodge and with fire wings I could easily move around to buy time

personally its skele prime. i usually play melee, and if i dont get an eclipse between fights, im running the risk of daybreak.
So, I would attract the Twins and deal a ton of damage while my friend ran the opposite direction. So, when I died, the Twins would charge to my friend. He would try to stay alive until I could respond. And then the process repeated, creating 15 minutes of stress, anger, and a little bit of horror.
try having one twin per person. example: you get retinazor locked on you and fly away, killing it. and your friend (or brother) takes on spasmatizm. thus making their strongest asset (being a duo) no trouble.

try having one twin per person. example: you get retinazor locked on you and fly away, killing it. and your friend (or brother) takes on spasmatizm. thus making their strongest asset (being a duo) no trouble.
Yeah, I'm well aware. That's probably the best idea. But, as I stated, he's not in hardmode. He would get killed by Spazmatism within seconds.

Twins. Spazmatism just is brutal in terms of damage, and I was once forced to try to lead one of the twins out of the top of the map, leaving Spazmatism alone for me (Sadly It was not Retinazer who remained)

Watch this thread explode into a flame war eventually. Because I definitely feel like enforcing that the Twins are the hardest.

From hardest to easiest:
Twins - Destroyer - Skeletron Prime

I beat Skeletron Prime on my first playthrough on my first try without being very prepared (Just made a extra world, set it to hardmode, looking for ichor stuff.) Spawned pretty quickly. Beat him up by flying around him in a circle.

Destroyer is easy if you're prepared. Otherwise you're screwed.

Twins are just a pain... Not too difficult with MegaShark + Crystal bullets but Spazmatism's fire breathing... just no...

Prime I had trouble with till I learned it all better. And same with Twins. Twins still are a pain but Prime is still more of a annoying/pain in the butt fight. All the arms %:sigh:

Ehh, all were equally easy aganist my powerfull Titanium armor + 4 Bananarangs combo!...

Quite honestly, they were so easy I was sorta dissapointed with them.... If I had to choose the hardest one, it would be The Destroyer, simply because he has so much health you actually can lose due to time over!...

But seriously, WoF is still the hardest boss (Possibly only beaten by Fishron) in the entire game for me.

the twins are hardest especially spasmi:red:
the destroyer is easy but on expert mode i died alot so i just gave up and stole a last prism to beat it
skeletron prime is the only mechancal boss i didnt die to on hardmode expert. but its not that easy, just the easiest

on non expert twins is still hardest and destoryer and skeletron are tied

Back
Top Bottom