PC Which mechanical boss should I fight first?

Vanile

Official Terrarian
Ahoy! So, I recently defeated the wall of flesh and entered hard-mode and then went mining and my defense is at 65. my melee weapon is a cutlass and my main ranged weapon is the Gatligator. so what I'm wondering is what mechanical boss I should fight first and what equipment should I use.

If you feel up to it, either of the ranged weapons from the Hallow or Corrupt/Crimson mimics can massacre The Destroyer. Hallow gives Daedalus Stormbow, pair that with Jester's Arrows, the Corrupt/Crimson give 2 dartgun variants, pair those with Crystal Darts and a high platform.

If you feel up to it, either of the ranged weapons from the Hallow or Corrupt/Crimson mimics can massacre The Destroyer. Hallow gives Daedalus Stormbow, pair that with Jester's Arrows, the Corrupt/Crimson give 2 dartgun variants, pair those with Crystal Darts and a high platform.
i recommend fighting the destroyer with the meteor staff and while around 80+ blocks above the ground
Thank You for your feedback :)

Destroyer, then the Twins and finally Skeletron Prime.
For Destroyer use the Daedalus Stormbow with (if possible) Jester arrows, and I'd suggest building an arena with a few teleport cabins that you can sit in and just teleport aside if his body flies through the cabin.
For the Twins use an arena with walls to protect you from Spagmatism's Cursed/Ichor flame balls and later his second phase. First kill him, Retinazer can wait.
For Skeletron Prime you could use again the Daedalus Stormbow with Jester arrows.
If you can't bother with arenas you can just use Gravitation potions to maneuver aroung, and use the Autopause to take in the situation and decide your movements and aim. Thrilling!

For every boss use Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows (trust me, i was beating them in 30 second.) Then you ready. I am not very into Potions, just Regeranation, Archery, Iron Skin. And don't forget Heart Lantern and Campfire.

Fight the destroyer 150 blocks above the ground so he can’t melee attack you and use the Daedalus Stormbow with holy arrows or jesters arrows if you can’t find holy arrows. Once the destroyer is dead craft the Mega shark and some crystal bullets and take out the twins. Then kill Skeletron Prime with the Daedalus Stormbow.

Back
Top Bottom