Which NPC do you relate to most?

652Graystripe

Plantera
I'll be honest here: I have no real connections with any of the NPCs. Either they're too violent (Demolitionist, Arms Dealer), too crooked (Merchant), too smart (Goblin Tinkerer)... I guess I'd have to go with Cyborg, because he has a bad sense of humor and seems a pretty good fellow.

ALSO FOR ME TO MOVE IN YOU MUST FIGHT AND KILL A LARGE HOUSEPLANT

No Salvador/Torgue resemblance with the NPC's? That means none of them. All I do in Terraria is shoot a lot and make lots of noise.

Real-life personality-wise, none of the NPC's have enough lore or whatnot to actually know enough about their personalities.

Probably the demolitionist, because of a dumb reason.
He says "da bomb" in one of his quotes, and I use "da" a lot, mostly in "da club" or "da pope".
Yes, there are weird reasonings behind this.

Probably the demolitionist, because of a dumb reason.
He says "da bomb" in one of his quotes, and I use "da" a lot, mostly in "da club" or "da pope".
Yes, there are weird reasonings behind this.
More like "Da kevin"

I'm like the Witch Doctor, don't say much, not too important and cryptic as hell at times.

I want to say the tinkerer because people get mad when I correct them, but I don't con my friends out of large sums of money.

Probably the guide for the reasons stated above.

Mushroom dude... Because he glows and is edible...
(I was gonna choose the nurse, but then I realized that she's just my favourite one... Mine is called Abigail... <3 )

Tinkerer, because he has a whole bunch of crazy inventions that he never finishes. Why do you think I only produce completed pixel art something like once every two months?

I'd even go as far as saying that the Tinkerer is an INTP, for those who've been on the Myers-Briggs Personality Test thread.

Personality-wise, I'm the Guide.

I am actually quite good in school, but I'm such a troll to make me similar to him.
Next time you see me, you can guarantee I'll leave the door open and place a bunch of lava and wooden spikes everywhere.

The Merchant - I'm always lying and backstabbing, or maybe the painter, because I love art and building in Terraria.

The Guide, I really like giving people advice, and explaining things. Even in-game, playing Multiplayer I like to tell people how to craft stuff, or where to find certain enemies, etc.

The Mechanic, because like all mechanics I use a comically oversized plumbing pipe wrench to do electrical wiring.

I also use a pitchfork to change spark plugs, a swimming pool leaf-net to repair shoes, and a hydraulic lift to paint ceramic figurines. It's… the Mechanic Way.

Back
Top Bottom