Maps Which of these drunk worlds should I start my playthrough on?

lukamrk

Terrarian
Hey guys!

I've recently come back to Terraria and I'm super excited to start a new world. I want to play a long playthrough, build bases and explore the world with focus on getting as many cool items as possible on one world.

The drunk seed seems perfect as I get to access more blocks and rare stuff in the worlds. I hate corruption spread and have found 4 world gens that I think I could manage the spread on as the evil biomes are nicely packed and separated from the jungle / snow biomes.

View attachment Home4.png

View attachment Home3.png

View attachment Home6.png

View attachment Home92.png

Which would you go with and why? I might have missed something on the seeds which make them better or worse, please enlighten me :)

Cheers

First and third are at risk of having the underground desert almost entirely eaten by the spirits of light/darkness after killing WoF. Same with fourth, but with the entire ice biome. So I'd probably go with the second one.

First and third are at risk of having the underground desert almost entirely eaten by the spirits of light/darkness after killing WoF. Same with fourth, but with the entire ice biome. So I'd probably go with the second one.

Ahh, good point. I didn't think of the V spawning in the middle. I personally really like https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/home92-png.354783/ this one (4th) due to the pyramids, which the second lacks, at least it looks like it? Do you think I could cheese it with the fourth one, make a backup of the save file before killing the WoF and then somehow still keeping some parts of the underground snow, or do you think it wouldn't be possible?

The reason I'm asking all this is because I quit years ago when I had my "perfect seed" and base and the V spread ate up my favourite spots and I couldn't contaminate it. This time I plan on separating the biomes with tunnels etc.

Thanks mate.

If you don't care much about the desert, you could cheese it so the hallow goes to the jungle side. But even if the corruption is touching the jungle, you can isolate the touching areas with the mushroom solution, since mushroom grass is immune to evil biomes. You will never be safe if you break altars, though; each broken altar seeds a single evil tile in any random stone block underground, and you may never notice the newer contaminated areas slowly creeping their way to the surface. If you kill Plantera they will slow down considerably though.

The fact that all the dungeons are underground is kinda disturbing. In the long run when fighting future bosses, I don’t see how it would be possible to fight them underground without blowing up the area around it.

The fact that all the dungeons are underground is kinda disturbing. In the long run when fighting future bosses, I don’t see how it would be possible to fight them underground without blowing up the area around it.

You could just lure him up to the surface through a hellevator right?

All drunk worlds are like that, so there's not much you can do other than to kite the bosses upwards (or make one huge crater).

Back
Top Bottom