PC Which Pillar do you find to be the most annoying?

Which Pillar do you find to be the most annoying?

• Total voters
Hey, don't forget the Nebula Blaze now. It's awesome.
Also, don't forget the Celestial Magnet. Damage boost plus extended mana star pickup range means, barring a case of bad luck, running out of mana in an event where enemies swarm you is a thing of the past.

eh, don't really need the dmg buff, and the mana star pick up range buff is on the cuffs already.

I like Blaze, but since it's only single target, it doesn't keep up with the amount of enemies that spawn, and the mana cost is much higher than razorblade. (considering razorblade fires 2 for one cost, and can hit multiple targets)

I honestly do not know why, but Nebular seems to always gives me the most trouble. Like, it honestly feels like a slightly different Vortex zone with enemies that blind instead of messing with your gravity.

Solar is annoying too, but at least I have an easier time strafing and being in the air briefly, than in Nebular.

The dmg buff on Blaze was much needed as it dealt awful DPS compared to everything else. Fun fact, it still does, but now it does have a satisfying unaimed destruction feel to it. Also I wish I ever got a Magnet, but my game's RNG doesn't like it as through a 20 hours long playthrough I haven't seen a single one.

Well I die 10 times plus trying to take out the solar one. Makes me regret going with expert,.

Struggling. Struggling with Solar pillars as a ranged character. I have yet to see any viable solution for ranged characters to deal with them. Changing to non-ranged works, but means either carrying an alternate set of gear just for the one pillar (and then changing play styles for it), or simply dying over and over and over to friggin Selenians only to easily stomp the others and the Moon Lord.

If anyone has an easy way of dealing with this I am open to suggestions.

Struggling. Struggling with Solar pillars as a ranged character. I have yet to see any viable solution for ranged characters to deal with them. Changing to non-ranged works, but means either carrying an alternate set of gear just for the one pillar (and then changing play styles for it), or simply dying over and over and over to friggin Selenians only to easily stomp the others and the Moon Lord.

If anyone has an easy way of dealing with this I am open to suggestions.

IIRC (and I might not), Selenians cannot reflect Rockets.

Well, I would have to say in single player nebula easily gets most annoying, however, due to my most recent playthrough being almost exclusively multiplayer stardust left a bad taste in my mouth. You see at certain points there would be a rather excessive amount of lag to the point where everything might as well be a chaos elemental on crack and it just so happened that this was the case with the stardust. The cells still did basically nothing, however, the weavers went from boring worm enemy to impossible to hit nightmare that did tons of damage. This means that currently, I consider stardust by far the most annoying right now.

Absolutely solar, nebula floaters make the nebula pillar a close second but solar keeps you grounded with the crawltipedes while everything else piles on. It's the most ruthless head on.

Back
Top Bottom