Which potion do you rely on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity potion, believe it or not I still fight bosses with it; not because it's easy- because it's fun. :D

As far as health pots and other buffs- I don't really need them <_> The game is made (or just so happens to coincidentally not require that-) so you don't have to have potions to win if you put some strategy into building an arena.

Even if it is redundant please try to add more to your post. :) Simply saying 'title says it all' or something similar is considered 'Lack of Content' by our forum's standards.

Or just tell as the potion you believe to be the most important one!

I don't use Greater Healing Potions, instead I keep a Spectre Hood in my inventory to regen whenever I take too much damage while using the Spectre Mask. I use the Magic power potion mostly, whenever I do use potions.

Even if it is redundant please try to add more to your post. :) Simply saying 'title says it all' or something similar is considered 'Lack of Content' by our forum's standards.
Sure.

Why not just make the thread body optional? Besides, the content of a question thread is usually the answers, not the question itself.

Last edited:
Lately it's been dangersense potions. Gotta rack up on them spear traps, y'all.

I recently got into the habit of chugging whatever I find in chests as I find them, provided it's not featherfall or water breathing or something. I'd have just left them in the chest otherwise, so it's no loss.

Last edited:
healing potions... rarely use any other...

obsidian when I want to dig in hell. I use others on occasion, but not often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom