Which soundtrack do you like better?

Otherworld or Original?

• Original

• Otherworld

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icybow73

Terrarian
Title. I prefer the Otherworld soundtrack because it makes the game feel like an adventure and really fits with the game at any point in progression.

Hmm I think it varies by song for instance I don't like how nearly all of the bosses use the same theme during the otherworld tracks. Basically you can feel it was made for another game so while the tracks from otherworld are generally better they also don't fit the game as well so though they have done a fairly good job with fitting them it is still clear that it wasn't what was intended.

Depends on where I am at. I have favorites for both. However, I will say that there isn't an Otherworld track that I don't like. They are all good.

Hmm I think it varies by song for instance I don't like how nearly all of the bosses use the same theme during the otherworld tracks. Basically you can feel it was made for another game so while the tracks from otherworld are generally better they also don't fit the game as well so though they have done a fairly good job with fitting them it is still clear that it wasn't what was intended.
I see your point here, but I like them anyway because they just feel better for bossfights compared to the original soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom