• wizard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • summoner

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ranger

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • melee

• gravity (i always have to be upside down)

• yo-yo

• no armor (PLZ NO)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • one weapon

• none of the above (please elaborate)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i recently beat the moon lord (yay) and now i am thinking of starting a new character and playing through the game again when this next update with the crossover starts but i cant think what challenge i should do on my new character so that's why i am posting this thread.

p.s. im going to close the poll on the 16th.

Voted no:
You might try doing a dwarf challenge (it has other names), where you go underground and stay there for the entirety of the game. There are exceptions I've seen, like returning to the surface for skeletron, the pillars, or to find the fishing npc. Supposedly, it's like a 'no wood' challenge in that you can't cut any trees down before you go under, but you can mine up the wood rooms underground and cut the underground mahogany trees in the jungle.

I guess you could do that with any of the other challenges though given they're all mostly class-based. OOH, I bet a gravity challenge would be fun with this.

Voted no:
You might try doing a dwarf challenge (it has other names), where you go underground and stay there for the entirety of the game. There are exceptions I've seen, like returning to the surface for skeletron, the pillars, or to find the fishing npc. Supposedly, it's like a 'no wood' challenge in that you can't cut any trees down before you go under, but you can mine up the wood rooms underground and cut the underground mahogany trees in the jungle.

I guess you could do that with any of the other challenges though given they're all mostly class-based. OOH, I bet a gravity challenge would be fun with this.

yeah that sounds good i completely forgot about challenges like that (i would add it to the poll except i cant edit it)

I, too, have chosen for the no armor option. For a specific reason.

Out of all challenges. You seem to fear this one. Then wouldn't that be the best challenge to do?

If you feel so confident to do any other one. Then there not much of a challenge remaining. Is it?

It can be hard. But not impossible. Great preparations is a key.

Overcome your fears. And be statisfied when you're able to do it.

How about Hardcore Expert?
(with only one character (1 life) for that world and without pause menu)

Back
Top Bottom