Map-Adventure Whispers

Whisper_

Terrarian
So I saw the maps and creations that other people had made and they inspired me to make my own adventure map. I temporarily named it Whispers (lel I'm so creative, new name suggestions are welcome). Almost everything in the map is built in game but I did use tedit for certain background decorations (I just love that bird cage deco) and for editing large amount of blocks. Most of the weapons given will be summoner weapons, but you are not limited to them. I'm not putting much focus on the story as I want to prioritize building over story. But I will focus on having the story have a balance between funny and serious, hopefully. :confused:

I have two screenshots of the starting town, I tried to put a lot of detail in each building. I'll post more screenshots as I build in other posts.
Capture 2016-09-17 14_54_10.png

Capture 2016-09-17 14_44_08.png

I have no Idea if I'll finish it or not since when it comes to building things my motivation tends to come and go.

Last edited:

Thanks! Nice to see that someone noticed this! Although I do really appreciate your offer I'd rather build alone, it's just hard for me to build with other people :confused:. I also feel like I work better alone.//
That's fine. Good luck on building :) (Heads up, I don't need or want credit if I was ever able to build in. I would just love the experience to be better, as there's so few maps in terraria that are good)

That's fine. Good luck on building :) (Heads up, I don't need or want credit if I was ever able to build in. I would just love the experience to be better, as there's so few maps in terraria that are good)

Yeah, I see what you're getting at! If I ever change my mind in the future I'll be sure to let you know!
---------------------
Anyways, I have some more screenshots in the spoiler below for those who want to see how progress is going. I also made some updates regarding the story in the first post as well~

Capture 2016-09-19 16_02_26.png Capture 2016-09-19 15_58_00.png Capture 2016-09-18 15_33_03.png

I'm back with another update and what not. So far I have half of the map built! :naughty:and I also have some screenshots to share

The path to the Witch Doctor

Capture 2016-09-27 15_31_29.png

The Mud Passage

Capture 2016-09-27 15_33_06.png

The destroyed town

Capture 2016-09-27 15_35_09.png

Also here's spoiler of a secret area!

Capture 2016-09-27 15_19_03.png

Whisper-'s (secret) room!

Last edited:
liked your idea! the buildings are looking comfy and well made,cant wait for it release!
you sir,have my support! xD

Back
Top Bottom