Mobile White dynasti walls appear glitchy in black color most of the times

Firaza

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Xiaomi mi a2 4/64
Mobile OS
Android 10 "Android one"
While building a house i started placing white dynasti walls but they appeard in black and sometimes went to normal dynasti walls
Is this a issue that has been on a pc too, or is it the first time ever?
Screenshot_20200403-233842.png

While building a house i started placing white dynasti walls but they appeard in black and sometimes went to normal dynasti walls
Is this a issue that has been on a pc too, or is it the first time ever?View attachment 252615
Hi @Firaza, can you do two things for me to look into this.

1. Post a screenshot of your map of where this is happening in your world
2. Upload your world here (instructions below)

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Hi @Firaza, can you do two things for me to look into this.

1. Post a screenshot of your map of where this is happening in your world
2. Upload your world here (instructions below)

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

This is already seen on my screenshot i sent with this post the black glitched white dynasti walls are next to the visible ones, (the black squares next to the white wallpaper)

Not unable to send world really anymore as i added something else to that place but if u want i can still send it

This is already seen on my screenshot i sent with this post the black glitched white dynasti walls are next to the visible ones, (the black squares next to the white wallpaper)

Not unable to send world really anymore as i added something else to that place but if u want i can still send it
For the screenshot, I meant one of the location on a map where, if I went into your world, I would know where to go to get to your house that has the glitched walls. I'm not able to reproduce this, so I wanted to see if it would be glitched for me if I went into your world.

Ooooh okay ! Ill send u it right now then, the glitched area is in the town, inside the cliff where are two houses and a pink torch but it happend in town too

Attachments

• PlohansTales.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
Ooooh okay ! Ill send u it right now then, the glitched area is in the town, inside the cliff where are two houses and a pink torch but it happend in town too
Thanks for the world file. :) I was able to go in and see the area. I placed down some white dynasty walls and tried to replicate your setup (used a shadow orb) and I don’t see any glitching. I tried changing the graphics quality to low or high and it doesn’t make a difference. Does it still glitch for you?

Here it is for me:
IMG_3076.PNG

It doesent appear as glitched anymore how strange maybe it has to do something with the game progress if i recall the glitch first appeared around pre plantera or mech

But there is another problem the cultist is missing the ancient light attack in expert mode im not sure about the normal mode cuz i only play expert for how rewarding it is.
Incase u dont know what ancient light is i'll put a terraria wiki link here
Its the attack thats 5 blue lines that spread a part and can be destroyed

Even duke missed detonating bubble attack in expert and ive posted a thread a bout it but one of the mods said that now he properly shoots em, i'll be cheking that out bout to make duke arena
Screenshot_20200409-113013.png

It doesent appear as glitched anymore how strange maybe it has to do something with the game progress if i recall the glitch first appeared around pre plantera or mech

But there is another problem the cultist is missing the ancient light attack in expert mode im not sure about the normal mode cuz i only play expert for how rewarding it is.
Incase u dont know what ancient light is i'll put a terraria wiki link here
Its the attack thats 5 blue lines that spread a part and can be destroyed

Even duke missed detonating bubble attack in expert and ive posted a thread a bout it but one of the mods said that now he properly shoots em, i'll be cheking that out bout to make duke arenaView attachment 262541
Dynasty Walls
I’m glad that it’s appearing normal now. If it happens again, make a copy of your world file while it’s glitched and I’ll see if it’s glitched for me if I enter your world to see if it’s device specific. The progression in the world shouldn’t matter.

Duke’s bubbles and Cultist’s light in expert
These two attacks were fixed in PC for the 1.3.1 update. Once Mobile reaches the 1.3.1 update they will be fixed in Mobile also. Mobile is not at 1.3.1 yet.

Back
Top Bottom