Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Doubledan24

Plantera
I think that there should be a white solution for the clentaminator that would spread the snow biome. I think this should be added because placing snow blocks to spread the biome is very time consuming.

White Solution:
index.php

Attachments

• 3F15DBCE-6192-4DD0-B0B6-BD58C99A1820.png
    3F15DBCE-6192-4DD0-B0B6-BD58C99A1820.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 415
I don't quite understand how this would work. The solutions we have exist by changing blocks to their biome equivalents if they have one. Dark blue solution works specifically on jungle grass and nothing else.

Snow biome, on the other hand, contains three blocks - snow, ice, and slush. They're not direct equivalents to anything. What would turn into what, here? Let's say you spray this on a mixed area of sand, dirt, stone, pearlstone, hallowed grass, and clay. What are you going to get out of this cross-section?

I've been trying to cover a world in desert and that's taken a long time in lieu of any clentaminator solution. I've even devised my own little rules - stone gets replaced with sandstone, clay gets hardened sand. But I'm not sure how a potential clentaminator solution could work - and given the available blocks, it would almost certainly be irreversible, which I shy away from.

This has already been suggested multiple times. As mentioned already, the blocks aren't exactly comparable to other biomes. While it would be neat, first jump over that hurdle.

I went ahead and voted yes as well as liked the post. I completely agree with it and if this will be the last update then the Clentaminator should have solutions for all the major biomes.

Back
Top Bottom