Mobile Who Agrees that Blood Moon is annoying?

Do you like blood moon?

• YES I LOVE IT!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • It's fine

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I HATE IT!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
The worst is when your waiting for it to be night so you can fight a boss, but then you get a blood moon, and then a solar eclipse, and then another blood moon. This happened to me and a friend a while back. We may have gotten two eclipses, not sure.

Its very easy, but I can't fish Dreadnautilus with my favorite fishing rod is Fisher of Souls with my Enchanted Nightcrawler

the feeling when you go underground and get life crystals on your first day, so you get a blood moon on your first night ;(

Blood moons early game are threatening and dangerous, but a good opportunity to get good loot like the vampire frog staff, money trough and shark tooth necklace. Plus, early game blood moons are less likely to happen when grinding or building. Later on, they become intrusive and halt sleeping or mess up building, and become less essential, however they’re still important to magnify spawn rates or for some very specific items.

I’d personally make them much more likely to spawn the first time, but put it a bit later into prehardmode progression, but after that make them less likely (or impossible, but that’s a bit less interesting) to occur randomly and let you sleep through them, and give players another somewhat reliable way to get bloody tears outside of Blood Moon.

Last edited:
The worst is when your waiting for it to be night so you can fight a boss, but then you get a blood moon, and then a solar eclipse, and then another blood moon. This happened to me and a friend a while back. We may have gotten two eclipses, not sure.
Having stuff like this happen is why I like Journey Mode.
You can skip Blood Moons and Eclipses.

It is annoying that a lot of the time it starts when im going to do a boss but on the other hand it is pretty important for me becouse im a summoner.

Back
Top Bottom